Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My New Hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 8th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Davis18
Hookah Nut

Default My New Hookah

I Placed my order with *************.com I Got a green Mya QT,exotica coals and some AF 50g sample packs here are some pics it came with some other stuff to!

i would recommend anyone who is looking for a hookah or hookah supplies to check his site out

Last edited by Davis18; May 8th, 2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:20 AM
sabsz
Hookah Pro

Default Re: My New Hookah

Good selection man, congrats on the new hookah! Enjoy.
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Eazyone23
Hookah Nut

Nice pack you got mate .... Just wanna ask you about your Al Fakher tobacco, i got myself for the first time #3- 250g of Al-fakher today flavors are Strawberry, Two apple, Cocktail Fruit and have to say it smokes up great, but i cant really taste the fruit flavor in any beside a smooth taste of Honey. What the go ... BUT if i sit the hose end on the tip of my lips letting in air at the sometime i can really taste the fruit flavor. is it me tasting wrong or do al fakher add honey to all there mixes

Last edited by Eazyone23; May 8th, 2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Davis18
Hookah Nut

i dont know man i just set mine up and i could not taste much of anything i smoked watermelon flavor and it was a vary faint flavor....it was my first time setting up a hookah i had exotica coals and i packed the bowl while watching a video on how to do it..i started with 1 coal on the rim and i could not taste much then i put a homemade wind cover on and i had huge clouds but not much flavor then i tried 2 and then 2 with the wind cover and i could not get much taste when i was done i lifted up the foil and there was a little on the bottom of the foil there was a little burning going on on the top...so im prolly going to have to mess with the way i put the coals and with a different flavor to make sure might just be i don't like the flavor but it also might be me which i am sure it is....but over all my first setup was a failure but im going to keep trying till i get it right....the tobacco smelt amazing tho so i was expecting big flavor..if anyone has any tips on the placement and amount of coals it would be helpful

Last edited by Davis18; May 8th, 2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Eazyone23
Hookah Nut

Yep wind cover help alot ... What i do when packing a bowl is

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

By doing this it helps warm up the tobacco plus when laying down your cover of foil it stops the coal/foil touching the tobacco. Remember don`t over pack your bowl keep it below the rim.

Slowly learning from the best here at HookahPro

Last edited by Eazyone23; May 8th, 2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Sport City
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Sport City

Ive heard that the smaller hookas dont get the flavor that the medium to larger ones too. As far as why, Im clueless. Still looks like a nice score ya got there. Did ou try and other flavor shisha to see if you could taste them any better? Try two coals on the very outside rims of your bowl without the windcover.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Davis18
Hookah Nut

ok ill try that next time....ill prolly smoke again tomorrow so ill try another flavor and see how it goes...thanks for the help eazy and sport
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:44 AM
cemab4y
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to cemab4y

Smaller hookahs give an equivalent smoke to a larger hookah. I have a Genie, and it is excellent, the smoke flavor is indistinguishable from a large hookah. With any hookah, you need to adjust the heat distribution, to get the smoke volume and flavor you wish. Keep rotating the coals, so that the burning of the tobacco is uniform, and you don't have any tobacco scorched.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Davis18
Hookah Nut

yea i got alot of smoke but i think by the time i set it up right most of it was burnt and affected the flavor...ohh and i have another question.....with a non washable hose is there any way to get the smell/flavor out of it??....i have been blowing threw it for a couple minuets hopefully it helps
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

make sure when you pack the bowl, stir the tobacco, all the flavor is in the juice.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook