Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

New posters/members increasing?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 15th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Juno
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Juno
Default Re: New posters/members increasing?

I am still pissed we can't talk about NiB.

"I'm tryin' to see if I can get my shit in there, too."
Old May 15th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Magikwyrkz4u
Hookah Nut

I just wanted to add my two cents too....I have recently signed on after finding this website through John at ******* Hookah I believe. To-date, I have never found such a warm, welcoming and knowlegeable group of people the hookah world. In the last few weeks, my knowledge of hookah has grown expotentially...(is that a word )...Anyway, I just want to thank all you "long term" members for your generosity in giving me a better education of the hookah world. It is very much appreciated.....once again thanks....
Old May 15th, 2008, 01:52 AM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikwyrkz4u View Post
I just wanted to add my two cents too....I have recently signed on after finding this website through John at ******* Hookah I believe. To-date, I have never found such a warm, welcoming and knowlegeable group of people the hookah world. In the last few weeks, my knowledge of hookah has grown expotentially...(is that a word )...Anyway, I just want to thank all you "long term" members for your generosity in giving me a better education of the hookah world. It is very much appreciated.....once again thanks....
I don't consider myself to be a long term member, but I might go out on a limb and speak on their behalf! You are part of the community here at hookah pro, and the way i see it, we are basically are own family! I don't even feel uncomfortable on the site. I feel like I can go and talk to anyone on here like I know them in real life and that is a beautiful thing, especially with an online community. I try to help members the best I can with the knowledge I gained on this website as well. You are always welcome
Old May 15th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

i'm definitely not long term but this forum is way better than the other forums i've been on and the mods are way more reasonable rather than insane which is always good. sambooka is going a great job on this forum and im gonna save up some money and donate for sure.
Old May 15th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
damn sambooka, those videos are making you e-famous!
I keep waiting for some girl to tackle me in the store! hahaha, wishful thinking!

... thanks to everyone for all the kind words about the MODs, and this Community. Yeah I most definitely think of this as a pretty tight group/family ... it is a good place to hang out and make friends with others who enjoy hookah!

Honestly, this community was made possible because of the MODs and all of the Members! Without all of you, this site wouldn't be possible ...

Cheers!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old May 15th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
I keep waiting for some girl to tackle me in the store! hahaha, wishful thinking!

... thanks to everyone for all the kind words about the MODs, and this Community. Yeah I most definitely think of this as a pretty tight group/family ... it is a good place to hang out and make friends with others who enjoy hookah!

Honestly, this community was made possible because of the MODs and all of the Members! Without all of you, this site wouldn't be possible ...

Cheers!
not to mention your hosting company :P
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
not to mention your hosting company :P
lol, yeah went through two of them in the last year, about to jump to the third! To handle all these users

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook