Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 22nd, 2008, 07:49 AM
X3deadpool3x
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to X3deadpool3x
Thumbs up Newbie

I'm looking at getting my first hookah and I'm wondering what do you suggest? From coals to hookah to shisha...I think thats right.. Anyway id love to hear what you have to say and for a price range try and keep it cheaper moneys not really an issue but im looking for the most bang for the lowest buck hear.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Davis18
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Newbie

check the review section in the forums you will find alot of peoples opinions on different Pipes,shisha, and coals
Old May 22nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
ChronicHookah
Banned

first hookah i think would depend on your lifestyle. Do you like to smoke at home or go to other places and smoke. Also, do you have any size restrictions, meaning somepeople live in small apartments or dorms and can't have a big egyptian laying around. tehn there's your budget. Tell us a bit more so we can help. you came to the right forum for this!
Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:33 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

hookah is one of those things where the cheaper you buy, the almost guaranteed its going to be a piece of crap.

personally I suggest getting an MZ. Best bang for your buck, prices are very reasonable for them, they aren't the best built but definitely good for the price. you can find one from 50 to 80. Maybe the Horas B or Horas C, or Nefertiti B. All pretty nice.

For coals, it depends if you want to start them with a lighter or a stove.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
X3deadpool3x
Hookah Newbie

I like to do both Home and travel. hookah on a beach when the sun going down nothing really beats thats. I want my mom to stop smoking cigz so im going to try and turn her on to this. i wouldn't want anything more then 3 ft 2 ft would be best...50-80 sounds good to me for a hookah.Id be more then happy to walk into a shop and leave with 150$ missing out my pocket but i would want everything nice hookah shisha coals tongs the whole 9 yards.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:30 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

if you go to a shop and spend 150, youre getting the equivalent of 50 bucks online
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

$150 should get you the hookah, coals and shisha to boot online.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
Juno
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Juno

The hookah itself is up to you. If you find one you like, check it over with us.

The following, though, is not to be debated.

1 small phunnel - $11
Al Fakher sampler pack from ******* Hookah - $15
Canary Golden Charcol - $10 or so

The rest of the crap: tongs, hose, tray, vase, etc, should be included in the hookah package, sometimes you get extra goodies, too.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

I would go for a KM or an MZ, they are renown for their durability and quality. You can get the coals and shisha with you for a reasonable price.

If you are willing to spend a pretty penny, fork over like 110+ dollars for a syrian. Syrians are pro, I own one myself, and I could never be happier!
Old May 22nd, 2008, 06:03 PM
X3deadpool3x
Hookah Newbie

http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog...p-1-c-326.html I like these...The anubis and jewel stick out the most to me//What do you think of them does anyone have one? Good company? And i have a question does it matter what shape your vase is does it make the hookah smoke any different from my experience i don't think so but i could be wrong.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 06:14 PM
wolfstar
Hookah Nut

I'd get a MZ Horas C from John at ******* Hookah if I was you. As for coals if you have access to a stove use naturals like exotic otherwise read the quicklite coal reviews to find the best one. For tobacco try some Al Fakher, I really like the Golden Esk Apple mixed with AF Cinamon but again read the reviews section to decide.
Another thing I'd get would be a small Tangiers Phunnel bowl with or without a glass mod.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
X3deadpool3x
Hookah Newbie

Well i think i have a good set up lets see what you think.

http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog...h-p-16650.html

With 1 hose a green vase and an extra black bowl just for me to smoke out of...odd i know but i like things for myself sometimes and ill end up only smoking 1 kinda of shisha out of it im thinking watermellon. im geting a 150g jar of that from Al fakher. The 3 other 50g flavors will be grape and mint ...Sanbookah got me interested in that blend my 2 favorite flavors for anything... and the 3rd ill let my friend pick. And a http://saharasmoke.com/store/catalog...e-p-16493.html
Large cobra hookah hose another thing just for me to use... Will this hose work on that hookah Yea just tell me what you think any advice helps...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook