Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

romman tobacco??

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 9th, 2008, 09:17 PM
blckngld760
Hookah Pro

Default romman tobacco??

what do you guys think about romman??i have been wanting to try them but i dont know. i have read the reviews on them on this site and they dont seem to be that good. i dont mind paying $5 for 50 grams because there is only 1 smoke shop in a 60 mile radius of where i live and thats how much i pay for 50 grams of AF.
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: romman tobacco??

I like Sweet Melon, Good Times, and Bubble Gum

The Cola is good and I did a mix with Prune and was good, I didn't try Prune alone though, I just mixed with cola.

Those were my most positive experiences with Romman, my favorite flavors. Sweet Melon is fantastic!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Sam smokes Prune flavor to stay regular because he's old! LOL

Romman Strawberry Chocolate Cake tasted like cherry cola, but was good. Strawberry wasn't great. The Dr. Pepper cola/prunes mix was very good.
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:22 PM
blckngld760
Hookah Pro

yeah ive watched your review videos on romman. i will remember those flavors whenever i buy romman for the first time
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:30 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

The Sweet Melon is a great shisha.
Good Times is a nice mix of fruits, citrus and mint
The new flavors have some really nice choices. Berry breeze and nectarine are the best
Lemon is a great lemon flavor. Very refreshing.
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:10 PM
wtp_J
Hookah Nut

My first shisha was romman and I honestly did not care for it. The flavors can be pretty weak and un-noticable ( strawberry, double apple. I didn't taste much). I did like the Good Times, but after getting Al Fakher and such I realized there are MUCH better brands out there. I'm not trying to steer you away from it, this is just my experience. Try it. Why not? You might actually like it
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM
pswami
Hookah Nut

I liked the free ones I got with my hookah (strawberry and mint). Especially mint--better on its own, and great mixed. I also loved sweet melon the one time I tried it, and will probably pick up a pack soon actually.
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:17 PM
swawesome
Hookah Nut

I actually like romman allot! I've never had a bad experience with it. Granted, some of their flavors aren't all that flavorful. I really like the new watermelon. Sweet melon is good. Lemon is decent and better when mixed. Peach and mango are pretty goo. I liked mixed fuit, and cherry is pretty baller! I've actually had allot worse of a time with AF to tell the truth. Its been kind of hit and miss with that stuff for me. Had a few pretty disgusting flavors and I don't like all the dye. Its decent though. I don't judge everyone on here who seems to love it, but I mainly order romman.
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:18 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckngld760 View Post
what do you guys think about romman??i have been wanting to try them but i dont know. i have read the reviews on them on this site and they dont seem to be that good. i dont mind paying $5 for 50 grams because there is only 1 smoke shop in a 60 mile radius of where i live and thats how much i pay for 50 grams of AF.
Pal, how long have you been a member here? Part of the benefits of being an HP member is that you'll never have to pay prices like that. Unless you're outside the US then you should be getting whatever you want whenever you want. Ask around, you'll start getting more for your money right away, somebody please help this pur soul (unless that' the going price for romman, i never checked)
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:24 PM
blckngld760
Hookah Pro

lol i noticed your $2.50 price for AF but im 18 and dont have a credit card to order online lol. i even bought the japanese quick-lite coals that you have on your website for $7 for $15. i have no other choice lol

Last edited by blckngld760; June 9th, 2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:45 AM
wtp_J
Hookah Nut

I didn't mean to imply that Romman was bad. I just haven't had luck with the flavors. I talk up AF because every flavor I have tried was great ( perhaps just lucky choices. ) I've been watching the flavors you guys have mentioned and now I might be able to have a good romman experience
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:40 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckngld760 View Post
lol i noticed your $2.50 price for AF but im 18 and dont have a credit card to order online lol. i even bought the japanese quick-lite coals that you have on your website for $7 for $15. i have no other choice lol

now that your 18, you can apply for a credit card online, or, wherever you bank you can get a debit card that will work like a credit card since it will have either a mastercard or visa logo. I think that should be the way to go now that you are 18. pm me if you need any suggestions other than that but you would be saving tons by getting your stuff online. Thanks, John
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:42 PM
blckngld760
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
now that your 18, you can apply for a credit card online, or, wherever you bank you can get a debit card that will work like a credit card since it will have either a mastercard or visa logo. I think that should be the way to go now that you are 18. pm me if you need any suggestions other than that but you would be saving tons by getting your stuff online. Thanks, John
yeah i have a ATM card but the bank wouldnt let me get a debit because i got the card before i turned 18...i am going to go to the bank and get a debit card...the first place i order from online will be from ******* hookah
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:43 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I liked them back a long time ago, i thought their flavors were very good and very easy to smoke. Now i get a tingle from every single flavor they have, without burning it at all and after acclimation. Their flavors are still pretty real, but the heat management over here is impossible.
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:53 PM
swawesome
Hookah Nut

That sucks man. I never have a problem with the heat with them. I don't thnk I've ever burned romman
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook