Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

So, I just found out about this place...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Hookah Pro
Default So, I just found out about this place...

Its crazy, I always thought that Niagara Falls needed a hookah bar. Now it has one..and its damn close to me. But there is one problem here. I believe, due to stupid anti-tobacco/smoking laws...the only thing they may be able to serve is herbal crap. So I will call them later, and find out if they serve tobacco or shitsmacko. Otherwise, I peeked inside as I walked by this afternoon and it looks okay(not too nice in, terms of atmosphere) looks like a restaurant with hookahs on the tables. It's open for business, but there seems to be a little bit of construction still happening. Which may make it a little less enjoyable. Other than that they have some nice MYA rigs I believe they were all Vortex's but i'm not 100% sure on that.

Once I find out what they are serving shisha wise (I dont care about the food so much), and what they charge. Even if it is a large amount of money I am willing to pay just for the experience of a hookah bar. But only if its tobacco, maybe just maybe I will go even if its herbal.

Anyways, I got really excited to see that place. But im only worried that they don't actually serve tobacco. So I guess I will have to wait and see.
I guess I will keep you updated
Old June 16th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: So, I just found out about this place...

if they are using soex, don't do it man! just head over the border, and visit some here...lol
Old June 16th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to GuardianOfFreyj Send a message via Yahoo to GuardianOfFreyj

eargh! Did you read some of the replies to that story? More of the anti-smoking nazis who have no idea what the hell they are talking about bitching about hookah....

"How come we claim to be green and envoirementilist,this plain smoking lounge may turn into a drug den"

because all hookah smokers automatically do other things.... bastards...
Old June 17th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Hookah Newbie

i decided to leave a little note saying they are all ignorant idiots, i really hope they say something back.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook