Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Contentment Samples

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 17th, 2008, 03:52 PM
AngriestPhx
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Contentment Samples

I smoked the S. sample but not the D. sample yet. Will smoke the D. sample this weekend. Thanks again for sending these out. They truly are on a different tier than regular hookah tobacco.
Old July 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM
hotcloak
Hookah Nut

I smoked some of the shāhnāma and got a nice buzz, the flavor was incredible. ill smoke the daqiqi right now and post a small review unless some1 beats me to it :-P
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:00 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

I just got my samples in the mail.. They smell amazing. My dad took the mail and said it smelled like tobacco. "Tobacco?" I said questioningly "smells like incense to me.."
I don't think he bought it.
They smell great though. What is the best way to smoke this? Standard egyptian clay bowl? How much heat?
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:50 PM
AngriestPhx
Hookah Nut

I used a standard egyptian with about 2.5 natural coals. Lasted a fair amount of time. You will not be disappointed.
Old July 19th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
I just got my samples in the mail.. They smell amazing. My dad took the mail and said it smelled like tobacco. "Tobacco?" I said questioningly "smells like incense to me.."
I don't think he bought it.
They smell great though. What is the best way to smoke this? Standard egyptian clay bowl? How much heat?
I always use a funnel & scali mod or a super chief when I smoke so that is what I suggest. Other then that look at my recent postings for suggestions on how to smoke this stuff.
Old July 19th, 2008, 12:13 AM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

a funnel or chief would be perfect for there, however, because most of us want savor this brand for awhile I would suggest a smaller bowl.
Old July 19th, 2008, 02:44 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

hey folks! Is anyone else gonna step up to the plate and review this generous gift? Hajo was kind enough to ship this to the US from overseas, and then have it sent to us via a third party. The least we could do is let him, not to mention the rest of the forum know what we think!
Old July 19th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

I will be smoking one of them for the first time after tomorrow nights dinner. I like to keep the special stuff for Sunday after dinner.
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:49 AM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

I have not had the chance to smoke it. I will be trying it out soon though.
Old July 21st, 2008, 02:09 PM
AngriestPhx
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu ronin View Post
hey folks! Is anyone else gonna step up to the plate and review this generous gift? Hajo was kind enough to ship this to the US from overseas, and then have it sent to us via a third party. The least we could do is let him, not to mention the rest of the forum know what we think!
Agreed. Thanks for reminding us. I went and added a review a few minutes ago. Hajo, thanks again for arranging the samples. Life after Contentment is good!!!
Old July 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I am very interested in seeing reviews of the samples I sent out as very few Americans have had a chance to try this stuff and it would be great if more people can find out about it. Also, a lot of expense and work is involved in buying and shipping two kilos and getting through Lithuanian and U.S. customs, re-moistening it (old style packing does not travel well) and re-packing/labeling/mailing 40 samples. I like to smoke this kind of thing drinking Iranian Bergamot oil based tea which you can buy in American shops oddly enough.

Hopefully, a few people here are will come come to like traditional style moassels and juraks as a result of the samples.

I also just got in some Bergamot flavoured jurak and Jaffa Orange and Tamerind flavoured moassels all made by Contentment. Basically the last two looks like Serbetli and they smell great but I haven't had the chance try them yet.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

I smoked both, definitely interested. The flavor was great, and i got the clouds going pretty well (tried hard to not to burn it). The D sample was less flavorful for me than the S sample. Both lasted about 2 rounds of exotica coals in a phunnel bowl. I can't even begin to tell you how it tastes, very creamy and mellow tones of coffee. It begins to taste like tobacco exactly when the bowl is finished. I'll get around to smoke it again very soon and will wrote a thorough review I promise heh
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook