Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

www.sexyshisha.com

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 24th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Seth_DeNightshade
Hookah Nut

Default Re: www.sexyshisha.com

If you looked REAL CLOSELY you will notice that the OPD on the thread refered to was actually ODP.

Someone was having a windup.

Weather or not the original poster was genuine is yet to be established.

Sethie D
Old July 24th, 2007, 06:51 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Correct Seth, I just suggested that they may be he same, I didn't comfirm or deyn it. OPD may have nothing to do w/ the Gator fellow.

I'm just shocked at how fast people jumped at a "free" offer - I like free as well as the next person, but still, this is the internet. People in this day and age should know better and take precautions. When I contacted OPD, I did so differently from the forum and still did not give out all my full info.

This whole affair still puts me on guard - even w/ the sample and trying to honestly review it w/ no lean - I will state that the Smiley Shisha is improved, but not to the level OPD has exclaimed or boosted about. In my opnion, it still needs some work and isn't worth the outrageous price tag.

And refering back to OPD, I will state there was a letter included w/ his sample and it does reference to another website similar to the "published" one ..... that sorry-ingly has both the glass pipes back on it and the contiuned sky high prices.

I wish Smiley well on his attempt to market his products, but any resonable person should come to realization that the prices are not worth the products.
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

what is the second site? if you dont mind me asking?

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old July 24th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

The other site is: www.onlyshisha.com and basically it is the exact same site except that prices of the bowls and hookahs are down slightly while the cost of the shisha has gone up to $7 for 15 grams. Maybe the plan is to raise the price of the shisha every month in the hopes that people will buy his product before the next price increase.
Old July 24th, 2007, 02:54 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Dang, didn't notice that increase. Saw the "Kilo for Wholesale" section/tag, but missed the $7 increase. WTHeck? Prices increase daily?

I understand the Min Wage has increased today, but still come on... this is just beginning to get crazy. There is no justification for the price in the first place, but it's their product and they can charge what they want, but the steady increase of prices?

*sigh* We are all beating a dead horse - Smiley's Business. Nothing we say will alter what he wants or what he'll do, so as of now, I wash my hands of this.

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me. He's lost a large customer base, and contiunes to writtle it away. Oh well, his loss.
Old July 24th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I never saw the thing about wholesale shisha by the kilo but it shows they are going to make some effort to get into the lounge market. It seems that quality control/consistency problems still plague Smiley and after the numerous blowups that have taken place over the last several months I am unwilling to support that brand. Frankly I hope the whole venture fails because the whole thing seems to be based upon price gouging, the greater fool theory and false advertising. Such a business is not worthy of my hard earned money and time and hope that everyone realizes it acts accordingly. At this point I can't think of anything else to say about this mess.
Old July 27th, 2007, 01:16 PM
nofrendo
Hookah Nut

[img width=450 height=600]http://sexyshisha.com/small_glass_hookah.jpg[/img]

I could have sworn i saw this for sale on h-s for $15... $110??
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook