Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Ordering problem

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 27th, 2008, 04:32 AM
patodrums
Hookah Nut

Default Ordering problem

This would probably sounds lame but I never have ordered nothing by phone... so here is the thing, there is a vendor called hookah-shisha (I'm sure most of you know it), well I have a trip this weekend to texas to a town called brownsville and I want to order some stuff from this vendor. It has the option to make your purchase by phone but I have no idea wich is the payment method they're going to ask me if I'm ordering by phone. So please help me cause I'll be in texas like 3 or 4 days and I don't want to pay the shipment to mexico is like 30 bucks. Thx in advanced.
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:35 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Default Re: Ordering problem

Hmmm well I know for sure they allow orders by phone. The best you can do from my knowledge is either pay money order or actually try to go to the warehouse and pick it up (no shipping payment whatsoever). Lol that is if you are up for a long drive all the way down to that warehouse.
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:39 AM
mrMojoRisin
Hookah Nut

I'm confused. Sorry. But why are you ordering by phone? I would just do it on the interwebs.

| 40" Temsah Caramana | [HOWTO] DIY Hookah Hose Hanger | Coffee Can Wind Cover |
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:39 AM
patodrums
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post
Hmmm well I know for sure they allow orders by phone. The best you can do from my knowledge is either pay money order or actually try to go to the warehouse and pick it up (no shipping payment whatsoever). Lol that is if you are up for a long drive all the way down to that warehouse.
No I think the driving idea can't be done... I'm going with my family and brownsville is like 4 hours away from austin (where the warehouse is) so I have to think how I'm going to pay.
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:42 AM
patodrums
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMojoRisin View Post
I'm confused. Sorry. But why are you ordering by phone? I would just do it on the interwebs.
Because I don't have credit and I want the order done fast, cause I want it to be ship in the US I don't want pay 30 bucks of a shipment to Mexico. And I'm gonna be like 3 or 4 days in the US so I want it quick!
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:44 AM
mrMojoRisin
Hookah Nut

Oh oh oh. Okay. Gotcha.

Well without credit, I'm not sure if you'll have much luck over the phone. If you're looking to pay cash, you'd have to pick it up directly from them, I would think.

| 40" Temsah Caramana | [HOWTO] DIY Hookah Hose Hanger | Coffee Can Wind Cover |
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:47 AM
patodrums
Hookah Nut

Well I think I have to ask one of my aunts for a credit card or something cause I really want to try the romman, tangiers and burn some coconaras. Those things are unkown here in Mexico.
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:53 AM
mrMojoRisin
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by patodrums View Post
Well I think I have to ask one of my aunts for a credit card or something cause I really want to try the romman, tangiers and burn some coconaras. Those things are unkown here in Mexico.
If you can use your aunt's credit card, then you'll definitely be in business. Maybe you could like tell her what you want and have her order it, so it can be there when you get there? Just a thought. Hope all goes well!

Old June 27th, 2008, 04:56 AM
patodrums
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMojoRisin View Post
If you can use your aunt's credit card, then you'll definitely be in business. Maybe you could like tell her what you want and have her order it, so it can be there when you get there? Just a thought. Hope all goes well!
Thanks man! I'll let you know how everything goes with that order, really being in this community makes me want to try all the shisha brands and flavors.
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:54 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by patodrums View Post
yeah I was gonna say for you to do dat or something lol.

Just ask one of you fam members if you could use their card and then you just give them whatever the total is in cash (obviously lol)
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:07 AM
larrypzlast
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

Your only option would be your aunts credit card. If you had to do it by check or money order it wouldn't be processed in time to get it back to you in brownsville. It all depends on how long are you going to be there. lets say it takes 1 day to get to austin. They get it they package and send it out. 1-2 days max to brownsville. If you have no other options and are going to be there long enough you might be able to pull it off with a money order.
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:08 AM
vegasvic
Hookah Nut

Wow. It would seem that what you could do is use your aunt's credit card and have it delivered to her address (if that is where you are going to be), or use the paypal plug-in as previously described for you
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook