Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Dream

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Send a message via MSN to dmcwebd
Default Hookah Dream

yo yo ppl its dmc back from the dead i guess,, 1st i want to say that i havent been online that much as i've been figuring some stuff out.. but very very soon i will be back.

Back to the tittle of this post.

Have you guys/girls ever had a dream with hookahs?!?!? i had a couple actually hahah and had one this night again

Dream: I was bored at home, then this girls that was chilling with me knew some ppl, then she called them (brazilians) then i could see them going around by a car (like a second view camera even though i was maybe 10.000 miles away from them, but i could see them coming to my place on my brain) in the back of their car they had some cool looking hookahs, with this crazy glass hoses and some weird stuff inside that gave them a boost flavour,

So they got to my place, we were talkingabout hookah and stuff.. hahah i remember i gave to them my HH kiwi and all the samples i got from USA, i told them it sucked and i hated hahah... then this guy was coming with the coals (all natural coals) then i woke up (some body was acutally calling me on skype) and i kept saying "tiny" that was his name i guess

So share your hookah dreams with us. Makes it bold if u want just to separate from the normal text...

Old June 28th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Deleted Per User Request
Default Re: Hookah Dream

I've had some pretty weird ones.

I've been contemplating about telling my mom about me smoking. I had a very vivid dream that she saw my hookah and my bro was like "See mom! she smokes!" because he was trying to get me in trouble (in real life...he is really trying to rat me out. And can you believe he's 24 and he acts like a 7 year old) and my mom was actually cool with it. She even took hits! haha I hope that's a good sign!

Then. (this dream was like November)..after a few days that I told my dad I smoked hookah..I had another dream. In my waking life...My mom and bro were currently in the Philippines.

I had a nightmare that they came home early and saw the hookah and my mom went berserk! lol
Old June 28th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Send a message via AIM to Juno

I turned my house into a lounge for the night and had all my good friends over.

They poured me libations and all was well.
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Hookah Nut

hahaha I'm wondering what is that weird stuff inside that gave them a boost flavor!? haha just kiddin... actually I dreamed about the LEILA like 3 nights ago, I dont remember that well but I was like driving to my ranch and smoking from my LEILA talking with my best friend and a strange girl that was hot as hell and was in the backseat, is the only thing I remember. haha cya around DMC
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

I have never really had a dream that I could recall that had to do with hookah. Who knows if I have had one in the past though. You can have dreams and not recall them. When your body produces DMT the chemical that causes you to dream your brain releases a counteractent to counteract that chemical. Pretty crazy, how many dreams I have had but cant remember .
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Quantum Bubblenautics,PhD

Yeah, Diego. We all know what really happened!
You actually quit smokin' for a week! The withdrawal left you kind of 'out of it' for a few days.

I know you don't remember, but somebody took some video.
FroYo = Phatt Azzd Kaloudz Yo!

Old June 28th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Hookah Newbie

Well I was smoking on my couch and dozed off....then I dreamt that I was smoking hookah...then I woke up and smoke some more.

I like to make my dreams reality lol
Old June 30th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Send a message via AIM to Martello

I onec had a dream i built a machine that turned human beings into feces, in some cases I had to dismember the bodies and feed the parts in with a 3 tine pitch fork...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook