Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

OC hookah lounges

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 1st, 2008, 07:23 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Default OC hookah lounges

For those of us members that live in the OC which lounges do you go to. I'd say there are at least 20 in OC. What do you like and dislike about them? Do you prefer going there or smoking at home?
Old July 1st, 2008, 11:49 PM
Juno
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Juno
Default Re: OC hookah lounges

Fusion Cafe.

It's a hit-and-miss with this place. Everytime I go, though, I can feel them watching me, their eyes watching me as I sit down and smoke. They use Starbuzz, just like every other cafe in town, so I don't expect much in terms of flavor.

Their hole patterns are awful and I am quite sure the employees ball up a good amount of shisha and plop it on the bowl, a la the ******* Town hookah lounge in Pennsylvania.

The music they play is a medly of awful cheese, I mean trance, and top-40 hip-hop. On a good day their playlist is peppered with middle eastern instrumentals, but unlike Ice Cube, today was not a good day.

Quite frankly, it appears as if the employees at this "lounge" only care about serving their chums, while leaving the paying customer, me, sitting on an old couch, pock-marked with burns.

In their defense, I will say they do serve a damn good cup of Turkish coffee.
Old July 1st, 2008, 11:51 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

hmm im not from oc.. but i am going to cali next summer with some buds hopfully as we plann.. soo we wanted to hit up the beaches and some nice hookah bars.. and visit john... =P
Old July 1st, 2008, 11:52 PM
mbwanderski
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
For those of us members that live in the OC which lounges do you go to. I'd say there are at least 20 in OC. What do you like and dislike about them? Do you prefer going there or smoking at home?
Try Golden Nights Mediterranean Cuisine

It is located in between the 5 North and the 91 e-w on Beach BLVD. They are really friendly but if you go be prepared to spend 15 on the hookah and then a few bucks on hummus and mint tea... this combination is great though!

I have been there twice and loved it everytime

A warning though... do not get grape flavored shisha unless you really like it, i tried it once there and didnt like it. The other time I had mint/orange shisha and it was really good!
Old July 2nd, 2008, 08:37 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbwanderski View Post
Try Golden Nights Mediterranean Cuisine

It is located in between the 5 North and the 91 e-w on Beach BLVD. They are really friendly but if you go be prepared to spend 15 on the hookah and then a few bucks on hummus and mint tea... this combination is great though!

I have been there twice and loved it everytime

A warning though... do not get grape flavored shisha unless you really like it, i tried it once there and didnt like it. The other time I had mint/orange shisha and it was really good!
been there many times, really a good choice, but yeah, you need to drop some $$$ but the food and atmosphere is worth it.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook