Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Banana Shisha

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 23rd, 2007, 08:21 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Banana Shisha

I had stated my love of Fusion Banana in the past, and I can't remember who it was, but someone recommended another brand that had an even better tasting banana, for a really cheap price!

I think it was Sahara, Banana & Milk?

If that person is still around, could you confirm?

Thanks!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:26 PM
cymptom
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: Banana Shisha

I just recently got some Sahara Banana and Milk! I haven't tried it yet, but I'll let you know how it is when I do. I can't smell it without coughing
Old July 23rd, 2007, 11:18 PM
DarkD3vil
Hookah Nut

so i remember hookah hookah seisha as being terribad... but i got some from nazar because hes a great guy and wanted to show my loyalty so i got some hazle nut and pumpkin pie and the the hazle nut is to die for... and pumpkin pie is to die for.
Old July 24th, 2007, 07:00 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Man, I hope that shisha turns out alright Cy, I almost purchased some of that brand last order - almost. I went with Fusion instead.

As to Banana shisha, SamB - does it taste/smell like (Fusion version) candy Banana - like Laffy Taffy, or more like a real Banana? I like the candy version was considering some myself.
Old July 24th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

It is kinda a cross between real and candy. The Fusion Banana is in my top 2 favorites!. I have a feeling when I get a full tub, it will surpass my previous favorite of After Nine.

However, the other one I head about from someone was that the Sahara was even better (coming from someone that tried both brands)

The price of the Sahara is half the price of the Fusion though...

I think I am going to wait and see what cymptom has to say about the Sahara Banana & Milk before I make my final decision. I look forward to your review cymptom! Would you be willing to trade some SB Irish Cream for some of your Sahara? Or some Nakhla Grape, or some Watermelon? That is crazy that you can't smell it without coughing! Is it just that stong of a smell??

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old July 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

That part had me worried too - strong smelling or bad smelling.....

I just don't like buying shisha (any brand) that I haven't had the chance to atleast SMELL before buying... no matter how cheap or pricey it may/may not be...

Hum... so Fusion's is like half/half.... I want to find a Laffy Taffy Banana flavor.... Makes me wonder what their peach (fusion) tastes like... blarg!
Old July 24th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Fusion Banana was an awesome banana flavor! I can't remember specifically the flavor, just that it was the absolute closest tasting shisha to what it was supposed to taste like..(if that makes sense?)

... with my expression of love for this shisha, someone recommended Sahara Banana & Milk to me (I wish I could remember who it was!) but they said Fusion was great, but Sahara was even bettter! I have heard from a few others that Sahara Banana & Milk is really good ... just researching at this point

My girlfriend, and some friends all have been asking me lately, "Hey, did you ever get some more of that banana!? That stuff was the jam!" ... and they have all tried multiple shishas with me, seems to be their top favorite too, if that says anything for it? My opinion, I will definitely be getting either Fusion or Sahara on my next order!

Maybe I can get cymptom to send me a little sample

Old July 25th, 2007, 10:45 AM
cymptom
Hookah Newbie

Well, you guys pushed me to force myself to smoke this stuff last night (not that I didn't want to smoke it -- I just rarely have the desire to smoke anything non-Tangiers these days.)

It was pretty damn tasty! Definitely better than AF. My previous favorite was Layalina, but it's been so long since I've had it that I don't feel comfortable making the comparison. The flavor was somewhere between realism and candyism, very creamy, thick smoke. I mixed it with Tangiers Cinnamon, but didn't taste much other than the Banana.

My only complaint is that my lungs seem to have a strange reaction to the flavoring ingredient. About 5 seconds after I smell the tobacco, I get a very strange feeling in my lungs that makes me cough. This sensation was hardly present during smoking and never really hindered my enjoyment of the smoke, but it was there a bit. My brother didn't get this reaction upon smelling or smoking the tobacco, so maybe it's just me.

Old July 25th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Thanks for the info! Sounds like it is going to be a tough choice between the Fusion and the Sahara! Now that I got a confirmation on the tastiness, I can't wait to try this!

Old July 25th, 2007, 11:20 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Intresting, and you the big Tangier smoker... what you describe sounds like what I get when I smoke Tangiers. But I do like teh sounds of the shisha... may have to consider picking up a box next (if there is a next time) I buy more shisha.
Old July 25th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

what do you mean "if!??"

Old July 25th, 2007, 12:00 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

long complexe BS...

let's say 25% of my disposable income may soon just "disappear" thus leaving me even less usable income to which I need to surive... not like I have much "disposable income" in the first place
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:37 PM
smoke-all-day
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammniamii
That part had me worried too - strong smelling or bad smelling.....

I just don't like buying shisha (any brand) that I haven't had the chance to atleast SMELL before buying... no matter how cheap or pricey it may/may not be...

Hum... so Fusion's is like half/half.... I want to find a Laffy Taffy Banana flavor.... Makes me wonder what their peach (fusion) tastes like... blarg!
nakhla banana tastes like laffy taffy and a bit like banana runts
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:47 PM
ghostofdavid
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to ghostofdavid Send a message via MSN to ghostofdavid Send a message via Yahoo to ghostofdavid

Nakhla Banana has a very artificial banana flavoring too it. If you like runts, get it.

Havana Banana is my favorite banana shisha to date.
Old August 25th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

ok, I just finished smoking a HH shot Bananna I picked up and let me tell you, it was pretty good! I was so surprised, it went real well for about 30-40 mins and hen I burnt it and had to end it. Tasted a lot like bananna runts. I will smoke it again.

Billy
Old August 25th, 2007, 06:57 PM
shishaholiC
Hookah Pro

JUst received my AF order...
I have a tub of banana, ill let you know
Old August 27th, 2007, 05:11 PM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

Sam, Al Waha banana is the best hands down, that I've tried. Its cheap too (if you can get your hands on 250g size) Only about $4.00
Old August 27th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

$4.00 Where on earth can I find that deal?
Old August 27th, 2007, 07:11 PM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

There is a middle eastern market near downtown Houston, in the city of Bellaire. This place is called Droubi's. Its been owned by the same old man for decades now, and his Al Waha is $3.99. My wholesale price on it is $2.70

I dont have any in stock right now, but I can go shopping for everyone here if you guys choose so. I haven't been there in a year or so, so I do not know what to expect.
Old February 24th, 2009, 12:21 AM
MikeMo
Hookah Nut

i dont know what it was i found a place that mix them and it tasted it just like it i will try to remember it
Old February 24th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Holy fuck mike
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook