Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Tangiers Question

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:30 PM
CenlaKokem
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 1,565
Default Tangiers Question

So I am looking at getting a small order of Tangiers in and just about everyone is sold out of the flavors I really want. So it looks like I am gonna try a varity of stuff I havent had. Now the main question is, I have looked in the review section and on youtube and cant find anthing about the Noir Sour. Has anyone tried this? It has sparked my curiosity.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:46 PM
IMCarnochan's Avatar
IMCarnochan
Status: Offline
Romeo

 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 8,246
Default Re: Tangiers Question

I dig it a lot, it is a laid back dried fruit kind of sweet, hints of cranberry. I got it because no one talked about it and I enjoy it a lot. It is in no way a very sweet or in your face flavour, but it is a very nice chilled out smoke.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:48 PM
CenlaKokem
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 1,565
Default Re: Tangiers Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCarnochan View Post
I dig it a lot, it is a laid back dried fruit kind of sweet, hints of cranberry. I got it because no one talked about it and I enjoy it a lot. It is in no way a very sweet or in your face flavour, but it is a very nice chilled out smoke.
Thanks. I just cant find sh*t about it and it is driving me crazy to know what its like.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 31st, 2012, 01:39 AM
nicbaines
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7
Default Re: Tangiers Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenlaKokem View Post
So I am looking at getting a small order of Tangiers in and just about everyone is sold out of the flavors I really want. So it looks like I am gonna try a varity of stuff I havent had. Now the main question is, I have looked in the review section and on youtube and cant find anthing about the Noir Sour. Has anyone tried this? It has sparked my curiosity.
i reccomend you try some of the more popular flavors of tangiers to start with. of course obstain from using a mod bowl of any sort due to the fine cut.i would reccomend a decent sarah smoke vortex atleast but if you can get your hands on a small tangiers phunnel bowl or a medium you will get great results, but if you are not familiar with paking those bowls and getting the foil right and using the proper hole pattern, you may have a bad sesh. It takes practice to get them to work properly but once you get use to a phunnel bowl i doubt you will go back. but if you can find it and want to try some good stuff breakfast cereal, is great, kashmir peach, juisy peach… stuff of that sort.
afer you get use to that you will want to explore more flavors. ENSURE that you properly aclimate the tobacco with tangiers.
you cant just pull it out of the bag and smoke it and expect good results.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:17 AM
Alby's Avatar
Alby
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bennington, NE
Posts: 3,742
Default Re: Tangiers Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicbaines View Post
i reccomend you try some of the more popular flavors of tangiers to start with. of course obstain from using a mod bowl of any sort due to the fine cut.i would reccomend a decent sarah smoke vortex atleast but if you can get your hands on a small tangiers phunnel bowl or a medium you will get great results, but if you are not familiar with paking those bowls and getting the foil right and using the proper hole pattern, you may have a bad sesh. It takes practice to get them to work properly but once you get use to a phunnel bowl i doubt you will go back. but if you can find it and want to try some good stuff breakfast cereal, is great, kashmir peach, juisy peach… stuff of that sort.
afer you get use to that you will want to explore more flavors. ENSURE that you properly aclimate the tobacco with tangiers.
you cant just pull it out of the bag and smoke it and expect good results.
Just something that got the perfectionist in me: Tangiers is NOT fine cut. It is actually a medium-large cut or so. You can use any bowl, but it'll be easier in a funnel.
__________________

Official Nicaraguan of Hookah Pro and the Black Leaf Brotherhood
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 31st, 2012, 10:14 AM
CenlaKokem
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 1,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicbaines View Post

i reccomend you try some of the more popular flavors of tangiers to start with. of course obstain from using a mod bowl of any sort due to the fine cut.i would reccomend a decent sarah smoke vortex atleast but if you can get your hands on a small tangiers phunnel bowl or a medium you will get great results, but if you are not familiar with paking those bowls and getting the foil right and using the proper hole pattern, you may have a bad sesh. It takes practice to get them to work properly but once you get use to a phunnel bowl i doubt you will go back. but if you can find it and want to try some good stuff breakfast cereal, is great, kashmir peach, juisy peach… stuff of that sort.
afer you get use to that you will want to explore more flavors. ENSURE that you properly aclimate the tobacco with tangiers.
you cant just pull it out of the bag and smoke it and expect good results.
No offense, but I have been smoking tangeirs for a while. It's nothing new to me. I use a 7ico and know what I am doing. Thanks for the help tho I guess.
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tangiers question cmm5350 Hookah Discussion 16 August 29th, 2012 02:39 AM
Question about Tangiers TerryAki Hookah Discussion 8 February 18th, 2011 01:47 PM
Another tangiers question............ Green_Hookah Hookah Discussion 3 March 6th, 2010 01:33 PM
tangiers question unicycleboy3190 Hookah Discussion 12 February 2nd, 2010 03:19 PM
Question about Tangiers 303Hookah Hookah Discussion 13 August 11th, 2009 01:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.