Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

wohooo ordered my first hookah... finally

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 1st, 2008, 11:33 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Default Re: wohooo ordered my first hookah... finally

well it got out tonight, will be here wed. either way they will receive an email from me expressing my discontent with the fact that it took 6 full days from time of order to get out their door and that i was told over and over that it would get to me on a date, then a later date, then finally i got it shipped on the date i was originally told i would receive it on.

as long a the order is correct i will be mostly content, i do feel that i should get some points or something extra tossed in to cover the fact that it will have taken 11 days from order to receive (some one on another forum told me to have patience and that it wasnt that long of a time, sorry when they say 1 day usually to ship and ups is 3 days for me to get it, 4 days, ill give them an extra 2 casue of the ware house issue, thats still arriving on monday i really dont care when it comes next week as long as it comes before the weekend so i can move with out worry, but still i expected it thursday or friday at the latest when i ordered)

-matt
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

SOB, i had progress in ups tracking now its back to just "billing info received", im hoping that its just a late night glitch cause if not and ups messed it up some how HS and UPS will be shipping it to me with over night early am delivery, really just hoping its a system glitch

gar

~edit~ bloody glitches, back to what it should be, i was getting ready to be very angry
-matt

Last edited by mattathayde; August 2nd, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Hooksta
Hookah Nut

Way to go. Any pics yet? Let us know how it goes and write some reviews about what you have and on who you got it from. Again congrats.
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:36 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

no it hasnt come in yet because they were late shipping it. should come in tomorrow but im not sure how much i will be able to try it out because of a family crisis basically, not sure if when i get it we will be actively do stuff to deal with it or not (brother might have to come stay with us a while because of it) so ill see. ill at least get to try it out in a week because i will move in. honestly at this point i am just basically here for moral support for my bro and cant do a whole lot other than that so ya.

ill do a good review of everything in a week or so
-matt
Old August 6th, 2008, 03:28 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

ok so its finally in, HS gave me a bowl/windscreen combo bowl as a sorry for it taking forever so thats cool, i gota go down to my local shop and get some real tongs cause all the ones they sent me i ordered 2 of the discontinued ones) are junky and the down stem has some corrosion but their online dude said thats normal and it wont effect the smoke... ya well we will see and if its bad enough ill just rebuild it since im going to school for metals

HS review, pics, and how it was will be up in a few days at most, my friend is coming over in a little to smoke this mother

-matt
Old August 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

hmm so ok figured out they jsut subed the combo bowl for the mod bowl, what ever.

the auto seal is a joke, but honestly its wierd you dont even need the auto seal because it pulls from the stem instead of the other hose, not sure how that works but it does so what ever

then one of the freaking hose ports cracked the solder weld, kinda had to push but they are swapping out the hose hub part and sending me new autoseal hose ports to see if that works better (doubt it but we will see).

i wish i had been able to buy it in person or been able to find a hookah locally i really liked but o well. if it rusts out in a few months or something ill just be annoying to them until they fix it

it gives huge huge clouds and is really really easy to pull as long as the crapy auto seal isnt in

-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook