Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

First time smoking...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 6th, 2008, 07:28 AM
badjuju
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Yahoo to badjuju
Post First time smoking...

There are a mix of people on here. Newbies, pros, etc. I am wondering how many of you remember your first time trying a hookah? And if so what do you remember? The setup? The flavor? How was it? Mine was Rose, not sure of the brand, but it was def rose. I remember that it was kind of cool, smoking and being able to have a flavor to it. ( This was a few years back now) My ex before he was my current, lol, gpt me to try it and I thought that it was kinda neat, then Sam got me hooked! The hookah its self was tall, and blue lol, that is all I remember of it. That it was about three to four foot tall and blue. What about yours?
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: First time smoking...

My first session was a 22" Egyptian hookah, 1 layer of Reynolds HD foil, 2 Pharaoh's Elite QL's and Al Waha Vanilla.
Old August 6th, 2008, 08:52 AM
kas123
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to kas123

My first time was with my friends in a shisha cafe. It was a tall blue hookah and it was strawberry tobacco but I don't exactly know which brand, but it taste awful. The thing that made me try it again was by watching sambooka's and sammniamii's videos, now I love it and so far the strawberry's that i've tried recently are actually pretty good.
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Robox
Hookah Newbie

My First time was at my friends apartment. He just bought a KM Exotica and we smoked Fantasia blueberry out of it. I've yet to taste any shisha that even compares to the Fantasia blueberry and pink lemonade flavours. I'll never get sick of them.
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:54 AM
jpos832
Hookah Nut

my first time was in a little 'hole in the wall' hookah bar in colorado. this place can only have maybe 4 or 5 hookah's setup up at one time.. it is tiny. i was with a couple friends and i dont really remember what flavors we were smoking though. We ended up having a pizza delivered, and some random guy kept talking and bs'ing with us.. turned out he was a furry.. ya know, he liked to dress up like a mascot and have encountors with other people dressed up like mascots.. he was kinda odd.. lol. but the smoke was pretty good
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:01 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

we've done this before, but it's still a great post, especially with all the new people we have in the forum. Mine was looking over the Med in Beirut in teh mid 90's.
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Hooksta
Hookah Nut

My first time was in Iraq with a bunch of pales. We had Al-Waha Double Apple, and I fell in love after that. Had a lot of good times over there because of the Hookah.
Old August 6th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

yeah my first time was with my friends crapy 18' chinese hookah we smoke AW Cherry the flavor was ok.. smoke was alright
Old August 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

At a good friends house watching Planet Earth on a massive HD TV.
I believe it was a 36" three hose rotator. Classic Egyptian clay bowl with a screen.
Romman Apple.

Extremely chill and a great first experience.
Old August 7th, 2008, 01:09 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

my first, she had these curves omg, very tall, dark brown hair. oh wait im of topic lol. ummm it was at a hookah lounge downtown long beach. it was a tall KM dont remember how tall but it was blue. the flavor was cosmopolitan.
Old August 7th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Gamer2720
Hookah Newbie

My first time was at a small party at my house after the 4th of july fest in town. It was a blue small pumpkin hookah about 10" and the flavor was something called "white widdow"
from the first puff I was hooked I loved it
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:31 AM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

first time was at a bar, not sure what flavor but i didnt enjoy it much bc i really wasnt into it... after buying my own about a year later (27'' Espresso) and some HH and AF shisa, im in love now..
Old August 7th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Gryphon
Hookah Nut

The first time was at my son-in-law's house about 3 months ago. Al-Waha apple for the first bowl in a ~14 inch Egyptian. I was hooked. The next night I ordered my first hookah and have just received my 3rd, a gorgeous Syrian.
Old August 7th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Adam2uBer
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Adam2uBer Send a message via AIM to Adam2uBer Send a message via MSN to Adam2uBer Send a message via Yahoo to Adam2uBer Send a message via Skype™ to Adam2uBer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
At a good friends house watching Planet Earth on a massive HD TV.
I believe it was a 36" three hose rotator. Classic Egyptian clay bowl with a screen.
Romman Apple.

Extremely chill and a great first experience.
Holy crap, that is a brillaint idea!

My first experience was off a little Egyptian hookah my sophomore year in High School. I don't remember the flavor but all I remembered was that I loved the smoke I was getting.
Old August 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM
fashow69
Hookah Nut

ahh i remember my first time like it was yesterday. i was chillin with my g/f and her friends on top of this parking garage at some apartment complex. they had a 4 hose egyptian setup and they were smoking AF grape. they were all hittin and my g/f was hittin it and she asked me to try it and at first i was like no cuz back them i was anti smoking anything lol.. she kept askin me and i kept refusing then her friends were like just try it man! so i was like ok shit! hahaha so i tried it and was like holy shit this is amazing! after that night i started going to hookah bars with my g/f and eventually i bought my first hookah ah 10 inch pumpkin! ill never forget that night.
Old August 7th, 2008, 04:28 PM
speel
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to speel

my first time was in a hookah bar w/ a bunch of friends and wow how awesome it was.. i belive it was nakhla and natural lump coal
Old August 7th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Falhini
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Falhini

My first time smoking was back in september at my friends house. We were using the hookah that we picked up when we were in dubai the month before. I didn't think that i got any smoke when i tried it, but i exhaled and a fat cloud of smoke came out.

I'm pretty sure we were smoking Al Waha - Mango.
Old August 7th, 2008, 06:22 PM
NickGOA
Hookah Nut

My first was in a Coffee shop that had a hookah (great price, 5 dollars as long as you want, as much tobacco, as many coals)
it was this thing, Anyone know what it is?
Old August 7th, 2008, 07:22 PM
pigpen
Hookah Newbie

My first time was just a couple of weeks ago. I had heard about hookahs and wanted to try it. But I am older than the local crowd and felt really self conscious going into a hookah bar on my own (no one to go with either). So I bought a Sahara Genie and worked up the nerve to tell my husband.

Anyway - My first time was in my half finished studio. It was sweltering hot and heating the coals made it hotter.
But I managed to pack the bowl right the first time. I really fell in love. But not with the Nakhla Vanilla I was smoking. That was like smoking play doh. My next time was with Nakhla Cardamom. Oh so good!
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:11 PM
kryptic
Hookah Newbie

My first time was at my old neighbor's apartment in January. This was like the 3rd time I've ever been over there. I saw the Maya hookah sitting on the table and promptly asked what is was. (I've seen a hookah once before and totally forgot what it was called). He said it was a hookah and it was flavored tobacco in it. It was packed with Nakhla peach and mango, and I took one puff and I was hooked. I promptly gave him $80 to get me a hookah and some tobaccoo at the hookah bar he worked at.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook