Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Horrible Hookah Sickness

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old August 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via MSN to Murkmastur Send a message via Yahoo to Murkmastur
Default Re: Horrible Hookah Sickness

A friend of mine recently threw up from smoking his hookah..he was trying waaay too hard to get the best buzz possible, and it backfired on him. Kinda pathetic. I remember getting light headed from smoking AF Rose. That made me want to leave the flavor behind for a while. Plus it's kinda weird smoking flower-flavored shisha I think..it reminded me a lot of soap.
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

I see. I know the feeling as I encountered it the first day I got my Nakhla shipment in. I personally think that when you get sick, you feel as if you wish shisha never existed, however, when you recover from the sickness all you wanna do is smoke. I know... it's crazy. Anyways, I took all the tips you guys gave me and I countered the sickness. I am able to smoke Nakhla like it's a weak herbal shisha now, if you can believe that. I think the most important thing is simply this - Don't be thick-headed trying to get big smoke...that's not where the art is. A lot of people were blown away with the video I posted where I got an unbelievable amount of smoke out of my Mya Bambino, and I appreciate all the great feedback you guys gave me. It really made me proud. However, if you guys wanna know the truth, it was an accident and I probably couldn't pull it off again. It was just one of those nights where everything worked accordingly and that session was the best I have EVER had. No harsh smoke, no burnt shisha, not the slightest bit of a headache, the flavour was there until the end, etc. etc....You guys really made me be more aware of flavour/physical well-being over big smoke and I am extremely grateful for that. YOU guys made the "Arabian Phenom." NEVER forget that
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to larrypzlast

Originally Posted by lovellhookah View Post
My girlfriend and her friend both smoked today we were all outside. We had AF Two apples and used 2 coals on a mini. well they both got sick and have headaches and i think its cause both of them have only smoked 5 times combined, but all I got was a buzz. Idk. They were both about to blow chunks. and they still have headaches. and we are here in florida, and it was like 90 degrees outside, so that didn't help. i ate a lil, so that might be why. idk what the hell i'm talking about. where am i

I'm tired as hell...... and my g/f's a bitch...... damn....... and i had to sell my hookah...... =(

baahahaha you are whipped......go buy another one, and lets see you flaunt that vertebre. I know you have one lol.
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:01 AM

I smoke Nakhla which I buy cheap and locally at any cigarette store here in Israel. It is un-washed (rinsed with water) and one of the stronger but I'm used to it. What did me in once was smoking "Afzal" from Soex.com in India. Maybe they take the nicotine from their Soex herbal stuff and add it to Afzal its atomic strength.
This happened to me after a short while smoking Afzal and exactly like you said, but no naseum.Also took a few aspirin which I almost never do and layed down.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook