Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Coconare - Overhyped

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old September 1st, 2008, 01:02 AM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Coconare - Overhyped

Originally Posted by thesauce310 View Post
John just take pride in the product that has your name and just say it in all confidence and truth - Chornic Hookah Coals are pieces of heaven and the best there is hahahaha
Trust me, he does. But as a vendor he has certain guidelines he can not cross. These forums must maintain an order or fall to what other forums are now. This is the best place and not because we have the most members. But I will add, I keep using the QLs he sent me and I am beyond hooked. I like the "true" instant light ability.
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:52 AM

The idea that seems to have escaped alot of people is the additional quality (and convenience) you get from CH's and CCN's when you pay more than what one may pay for exotica's. We should all respect the fact that people are on a budget, or have thier reasons for the coal that they favor above the others. However, people that base thier reasoning purely on price should seriously stfu or gtfo.
Old September 1st, 2008, 02:03 PM
Hookah Guru

Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
However, people that base thier reasoning purely on price should seriously stfu or gtfo.
Fail scale 10 / 10. I will leave it at that as this is now starting to descend into a mindless thread where no one has a right to speak about the issues without being bashed by name supporters and forum police.
Old September 1st, 2008, 05:55 PM
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Back on topic fellas or I'm closing the thread.
Tangiers =
Old September 1st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Hookah Master
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Think thats a good idea
Old September 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
Hookah Master

well then back on topic. after giving the naras a few more goes im liking them. the price may justify them since they seem to last longer. im inbetween on them for now. exoticas seem to be a little more controlable with the heat management but break and dont last as long but it also takes less time to light them up where as i just have to flip the naras more often. so meh
Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:18 AM
Sambooka Jr.

I am going to chime in ...

I like the exoticas .. but I don't like that I have to cut them with my hacksaw and break them apart. BUT cutting them aside, they are a great coal! And I have a few boxes that I bought so I will be using them for a while!

Coconaras .. OHHHH MY! I LOVE these coals! I think they barely ash, it is kinda weird? But really cool that they don't ash a lot. They seem to last a long time and provide a good amount of heat the whole way through. They are the longest lasting coal I have used yet. I most definitely like the convienance of them being in the perfect size. Just pull them out of the box, no cutting neccesary. This is probably my favorite style of coal right now ..

******* Coals - I have yet to try them .. but I will most definitely try them and get back to you on that. I imagine the naturals are similar to the Coconara's!? Maybe MrB can confirm that?
The quicklight coconut coals are "one of a kind" and I am looking forward to trying those!!!
These are two different coals .. Naturals and Quicklights .. just want to make sure everyone is aware of that!? The naturals are possibly similar to the Coconara's and the quicklights are one of a kind quicklighting coconut coals.

As for the Coconara's .. I got some samples from Raed (distributor of Coconara) and have been sending a sample box out to Hookah Pro Members, whenever I send out a package to someone. I will continue to do this until I run out of the 16 piece sample boxes I received. I have sent out a lot, and appreciate the feedback provided by those that receieved samples.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

coconaras overhyped