Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Arabian Phenom - Videos

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:21 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Meridian, Mississippi
Posts: 561
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Arabian Phenom - Videos

Hey guys, I recently recorded a huge video discussing the qualities of different hookah companies. However, Youtube took it down and I believe it was because the file was too large. I put this up just to let you know the Phenom is back in the game, check this out:

THE ARABIAN PHENOM RETURNS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPFhKUEkTV8

AND THIS ONE IS FOR DUNKEL IN GENERAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9FUtvI8Yw

Enjoy guys!

BIG NOTE: Like I said I had a great video scheduled for you guys, but Youtube took it down. I will re-do the professional video...it should be up tomorrow

Last edited by FarBeyondDriven; August 28th, 2008 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 29th, 2008, 10:45 AM
yeags777's Avatar
yeags777
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 790
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Everytime you say arabian, I think of Aladdin....


haha j/k
________
Yamaha RD350 specifications

Last edited by yeags777; February 4th, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:34 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Meridian, Mississippi
Posts: 561
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

LOL Yeags!!! I was pretty unhappy with these videos because they weren't too serious, just for laughs. I'll get a better video up soon with shout outs!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:03 PM
The Egyptian's Avatar
The Egyptian
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 1,472
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeags777 View Post
Everytime you say arabian, I think of Aladdin....


haha j/k

LOL

Actually Phenom, Syrians are Arab, not Arabian
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 30th, 2008, 12:24 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Meridian, Mississippi
Posts: 561
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Egyptian View Post
LOL

Actually Phenom, Syrians are Arab, not Arabian
You always have to correct me don't you Ahmad?

However, you should take a look at this my friend...

5 results for: Arabian

1. Of or pertaining to Arabia or its inhabitants.
2. Arab.
3. Arabic. –noun
4. An inhabitant of Arabia.
5. An Arab. <<<<---- Now you tell me I'm incorrect
6. Arabian horse.

So with that said, next time you try to correct this Phenom you might wanna brush up on your skills, son

Last edited by FarBeyondDriven; August 30th, 2008 at 12:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 30th, 2008, 03:49 AM
The Egyptian's Avatar
The Egyptian
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 1,472
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarBeyondDriven View Post
You always have to correct me don't you Ahmad?

However, you should take a look at this my friend...

5 results for: Arabian

1. Of or pertaining to Arabia or its inhabitants.
2. Arab.
3. Arabic. –noun
4. An inhabitant of Arabia.
5. An Arab. <<<<---- Now you tell me I'm incorrect
6. Arabian horse.

So with that said, next time you try to correct this Phenom you might wanna brush up on your skills, son

LOL I know I could be a pain in the neck

Anyways, read this

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Arabian

:P
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 30th, 2008, 03:50 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Meridian, Mississippi
Posts: 561
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

I spit on that link because they didn't include all the information
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:01 AM
The Egyptian's Avatar
The Egyptian
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 1,472
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarBeyondDriven View Post
I spit on that link because they didn't include all the information
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria

Read what it says in bold

Syrian ARAB Republic

not Syrian Arabian Republic :P :P :P
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:05 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Meridian, Mississippi
Posts: 561
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Do me a favour and be quiet already
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:43 AM
The Egyptian's Avatar
The Egyptian
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 1,472
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarBeyondDriven View Post
Do me a favour and be quiet already
and how would u return that favor? :P :P :P
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 30th, 2008, 01:12 PM
ChronicHookah
Status: Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South OC
Posts: 3,291
Default Re: Arabian Phenom - Videos

ok girls stop fighting
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Videos. mrMojoRisin Comments & Suggestions 29 October 1st, 2009 01:47 PM
BIG smoke - The Phenom is BACK! FarBeyondDriven Hookah Discussion 13 August 18th, 2008 01:24 PM
HC Saudi Arabian Bowl sexyghost Everything Else 0 March 16th, 2008 12:14 PM
ghost videos lawngnome General Yada-Yada 12 February 21st, 2008 04:53 PM
How To Videos ... ? Sambooka Comments & Suggestions 0 May 21st, 2007 02:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.