Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

PYH is up!!!!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 14th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Default PYH is up!!!!

Alright, pimp your hookah is up and running and the prices are insane!!!!!! Happy buying!

Billy
Old August 14th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Lakemonster
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: PYH is up!!!!

Damn.. cant click through on the side menu....

Not really looking to pay for or have the funnel bowl offered on the packages....

They were a pretty attentive their first time around... and I must admit, I really wasnt expecting the level of generosity they had back when....

If something strikes me as must have I would do biz again.... like to see what they got when the site is fully navigational.

Old August 14th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Lakemonster
Hookah Enthusiast

ok... had to do some screwy stuff with my browser... but able to sniff around a bit now.

may be time to restock on Layalina at that price
Old August 15th, 2007, 07:16 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Well, as soon as the site behaves itself, I'll place an order. So far everytime I surf and try to add things to My Cart, the site "looses" itself. But it's got good prices - I want some starbuzz and layalina!
Old August 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

WOW! Those are some great prices!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:30 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Well, they almost had an order but I hit a few snags in the process and called it off until later.

1) They charged me sales tax... SALES TAX? I went to see if I could find the location of the vendor outlet and noticed the second item...

2) The shopping cart is faulty - I choose an multiple pack item, it had a WRONG flavor listed. I went to change it, couldn't. Then tried deleting the item and re-adding the correct item. To my shock -- it didn't delete, just added a 2nd to the cart, that wouldn't delete or update down to 0.

So for now, I'll wait. I love the prices, but I'm not playing around with my hard earned cash.
Old August 15th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to order something I hadn't planned on. I am sure they are still working out the "kinks", so to speak. I am giving it a few weeks before ordering ... plus I sent them an e-mail with some questions, so I am awaiting those answers prior to ordering.

I am still really pumped about the site and the prices! With prices like that, they should get a lot of business!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old August 15th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Definantly a cart problem, I am sure they will get it worked out soon.

Billy
Old August 15th, 2007, 11:53 PM
hookahpimp
Hookah Nut

well this will be my first post on this forum and i think i will make it a good one.

my site is new and you can only do so much testing on it your self. i am always fixing things and all that good stuff. today was nothing but pure heven and hell! i receved around 150 orders that i have filled mostly my self. this opening was a shock to every one including wholesalers and retailers. i got about 20 phone calls bitching me out telling me that i am stupid and killing it for everyone, i am going to destroy the market! ha i just laughed in there face and told them that is exactly what the people need. retailers are charging so f***king much it makes think how dumb people are to purchase things at their prices. hookahs should be cheap, but not cheap in quality!. tobacco wow that needs to go down bigtime because its not fair at all! 60 - 90% markup wow that just filling there pockets with your hard earnd money for what a hookah that they bought from egypt for $20 or $4 from china. ha! no way man and people pay up the ass why i dont know. all i can say is that i am not going to raise my prices on most items, but there are some that have to go up a dollar two.

well i am thankfull that i have been invited to this forum and i will here from me every so often!

Bilal
Old August 16th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I was looking through your site and i'd like to say that it looks pretty good. A lot things are not up so who knows about parts of your selection but I hope it fills out well. Your prices look great for the items you have up so far which is a big plus. The only thing I've got say that is negative is that using pimp in the title is a bad idea as it conveys lowbrow misogynism which something that most people would rather not be associated with.

As a suggestion i'd suggest carrying Afzel because it's far and away the best value around and Moassel Salloum because it's fantastic and i'd rather deal with someone other then hookah1.com
Old August 16th, 2007, 01:11 AM
merkaba
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahpimp
well this will be my first post on this forum and i think i will make it a good one.

my site is new and you can only do so much testing on it your self. i am always fixing things and all that good stuff. today was nothing but pure heven and hell! i receved around 150 orders that i have filled mostly my self. this opening was a shock to every one including wholesalers and retailers. i got about 20 phone calls bitching me out telling me that i am stupid and killing it for everyone, i am going to destroy the market! ha i just laughed in there face and told them that is exactly what the people need. retailers are charging so f***king much it makes think how dumb people are to purchase things at their prices. hookahs should be cheap, but not cheap in quality!. tobacco wow that needs to go down bigtime because its not fair at all! 60 - 90% markup wow that just filling there pockets with your hard earnd money for what a hookah that they bought from egypt for $20 or $4 from china. ha! no way man and people pay up the ass why i dont know. all i can say is that i am not going to raise my prices on most items, but there are some that have to go up a dollar two.

well i am thankfull that i have been invited to this forum and i will here from me every so often!

Bilal
haha welcome to the community! Within the next couple of months I might have to hit you up for a khalil mamoon.
Old August 16th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Well, I am glad you got everything up and running. I like your site and I love those prices!!!!!

Billy
Old August 16th, 2007, 04:16 PM
speel
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to speel

I actually ordered somthing told me dont but I went with impulse..as i usually do :. I Ordered some alfakher mango and layalina watermelon. Hopefully it'll work out. Order saying pending. We shall see
Old August 16th, 2007, 04:45 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Thanks for the help man, I rang ya and then went and FORCED MY POS PC to work so I could order some shisha yummies! Dankes mucho man!

When the funding gods smile better upon my person I most defiantly shall return for more yummies.

I love supporting smaller self-run vendors...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook