Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

found a new local place

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 29th, 2008, 03:08 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Default found a new local place

so i was looking online today trying to find a place in richmond that sold shisha and found this shop called "kulture" its more of like an independent clothing shop and head shop but they sell some al waha and havana so i got some blueberry, grape/mint/ and strawberry havana and then some orange cream al waha. not the best prices (like 3.50 per) so meh but no shipping and i get it now. plus im tired of the flavors i have and the tangiers is still acclimating so thats not a go.

having some friends come over tonight and we are gona light up a hookah or 2 and maybe try some of these

-matt
Old August 29th, 2008, 03:54 PM
ninemillimeter
Hookah Nut

Default Re: found a new local place

i just found two in my area. one only sells hookah-hookah and the other has quite a nice selection of al-waha, rosetta, romman, al-fakher, pharoah, and a few others i cant remember. but it seems as ive been going there more, they dont get much new inventory- but hopefully since ive been buying out about everything they have, they will feel the need to "re-up". i think the only thing that keeps shisha stocked around here is the nearby kent state university and old hippies.
Old August 29th, 2008, 07:59 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Default Re: found a new local place

ya i hope this place starts getting more, its not to bad of a drive (20 city blocks give or take) so its about a 20 min round trip maybe a little more, its a cool shop just kinda sketchy cause its a head shop, like hard core. they did have a few nice hookahs in the window that i had seen online on one of the sites just cant remember which one. its better than having to drive hour+ back home to the really good shop and i guess better than having to wait for shisha to come if i run out.

im happy with the 2 flavors ive tried so far (grape/mint, and orange cream so i think i will enjoy the other two)

-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook