Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Advice needed please

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 12th, 2008, 12:52 AM
sahal
Vendor

Default Advice needed please

Hi guys just wondering if you could give me some advise on these products?

Now I am not sure if they are branded under a different name in the US or around the world however in the UK they are High Life.

The Hookahs that they do come in a 1,2,3 or 4 hose options however before I spend alot of money on it I would like to know if you guys have ever tried one of these or heard of them.

Here is the link to the product http://www.theshisha.com/shopcart/th...-pr-16133.html

and here is a picture of it

Hope you can help

Thanks
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:00 AM
kingboyb
Banned

Default Re: Advice needed please

105.75 for that thing? Is that thing Chinese? Does it absolutely need to be a 4 hose? It seems that most UK HPers still buy from US hookah shops because prices are lower plus the pound sterling is strong against the dollar right now (even factoring in shipping). A few UK HPers have bought from www.*************.com recently and have been pretty happy. Just send CH an email and ask for a UK shipping quote.

Last edited by kingboyb; September 12th, 2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:07 AM
sahal
Vendor

Im not sure where its made lol hence the questions.

no it doesnt have to be 4 hose i jusr used that picture as a example because I think it looks cool. main question is regarding the make of it and if there any good, thats if anyone has tried them before
Old September 12th, 2008, 05:25 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

I got the same hookah in the 1 hose and 2 hose models, it was my first hookahs, and i gotta say the one hose one smoke incredibly well, its gotta be up they with KM and syrians with the smoke density and quatity it was absolutly fantastic, but i didnt look after it and i left the shisha and the water lying around init for days after days so it my fault it messed up

The 2 hose one is absolutly crap LOL the smoke is thin and tasteless for some reason, if you wanna get one get the 1 hose one and dont pay more then 50 for it, thats how much it was for in anand pan down green street about 3 yrs ago
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:22 AM
sahal
Vendor

thanks for the info.. Yeh the one pipes ones aren't very expensive, do you know anywhere in the UK I can get the KM with the ice chamber? Only been able to find the other ones

Thanks again
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:17 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Yh down egdware road a shop called al mustafa they have them but are more then 100, best bet is to get one ordered from the US, do you no anywhere i can pick up any cheap KM from, i cant seem to find any below 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahal View Post
thanks for the info.. Yeh the one pipes ones aren't very expensive, do you know anywhere in the UK I can get the KM with the ice chamber? Only been able to find the other ones

Thanks again
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:51 AM
sahal
Vendor

Is that in London?

Yeh after some searching I found some KM's last night unfortunately I am not sure if they are original or not as I dont know how to tell with them however do you know the Wilmslow Road (Curry Mile) in Manchester? thats were they had em. I was talking to the guy for some time, I was asking him regarding tips on importing and if he had the Ice Chamber one, he said they have the normal KM one but not the ice chamber one but to come back another night and talk to the shop owner.
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:18 AM
hookhaham
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hookhaham

hey there is a shop in tooting which has a large variaty nd in mordon (grocery store) there are sm hookahs 4 a tenner 22 inch
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:55 AM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

it looks nice but i'd rather get a 2/4 hoses MZ from *************.com

Last edited by esisomsun; September 12th, 2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:38 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahal View Post
Is that in London?

Yeh after some searching I found some KM's last night unfortunately I am not sure if they are original or not as I dont know how to tell with them however do you know the Wilmslow Road (Curry Mile) in Manchester? thats were they had em. I was talking to the guy for some time, I was asking him regarding tips on importing and if he had the Ice Chamber one, he said they have the normal KM one but not the ice chamber one but to come back another night and talk to the shop owner.
Yh its in London, ive never been to manchester is quiet far from london, your best bet would be to pick one up online
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:44 AM
sahal
Vendor

yep it is far about 300 miles or so... I just been to that shop and picked up some af mint and af strawberry

By the way us the al wahia cola any nice?

When I went to the the guy told me to come back at mid night to see the boss to see if he can get me a KM with ice chamber
Old September 13th, 2008, 12:51 AM
cm08
Hookah Newbie

Now that's what I call a RIPOFF!
Try buying from an American site and send it over to the UK.
Maybe you'll pay about the same, but it is more probable that you'll get something of a better quality than the multihose 1080 degree hookah! hehehe...!
Old October 11th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Mende
Hookah Nut

Location: Hometown: Severin,Romania| Living in Manchester, UK
Send a message via Yahoo to Mende

You can find hookahs on the curry mile in manchester?
Old October 11th, 2008, 10:38 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

in most cases you will be thoroughly disappointed when it finally arrives on your doorstep. Most rotators are made of very cheap steel and aluminum parts, and come bent from shipping or just from existing.

Having over 1 hose on that thing kind of defeats the purpose as well...
Old October 12th, 2008, 11:14 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

wow talk about necro posting but since it came up

i have a 2 hose rotator. and frankly "o its pointless to have more than 1 hose on a rotator" is a stupid comment that is made way to often. if i have 4-5 people over i dont want to pass 1 hose for all those people. i got one from H-S and ya its not as good of quality as i expected, infact i can list a lot of flaws about it that i think are total bull but well what ever. it smokes pretty well (but the hose adapters are very inconsistent and some have basically no air flow and others have a huge amount so you either need to get a few extra or be skilled with a dremil/jewelers saw). auto seal on them is a joke so we just have to cap the hoses but its not bad at all.

would i buy it again, meh i dont think so, i would rather spend the cash on a mya, but it works well just has a decent amount of quirks you have to figure out

and yes al waha cola is pretty good. i havent gotten to have al faker cola so i cant judge against that but the other colas ive had are not as good

-matt
Old October 14th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Hookah_Ninja
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookah_Ninja

Im not gunna lie, my Balerina hookah smokes beautifully. And i got it for a bill, with sheesh and coals thrown in. And that was more expensive (i found out later)

My hookah online is 89.99, and in another store, only 69.99 With %20 more to take off!

Shope around and see what other deals you might be able to come by =]

P.S. i personally dont like the rotators, swivels... w/e. My friends stem is bent and when it rotates it looks funky. not to mention jerking em might nock the coal off =[
Old October 14th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Jemmay
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Jemmay Send a message via MSN to Jemmay Send a message via Yahoo to Jemmay Send a message via Skype™ to Jemmay

Ooh, Pipes Plus, a hookah shop in Austin, uses the one-hose models of those exclusively. I'm fairly new to hookah smoking but I have used them and they seem to smoke fairly well.

...they did use different bowls and hoses, though.
Old October 14th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Donnie
Hookah Nut

Mate, stick with traditional Egyptian designs. Trust me, much better. I got a MZ from Edgware Road for 50 quid. Its solid, and lasted me more than a year and still going strong. It was from Al Mustafa. Oh yeah, an online shop (the name of which I don't know) is planning to get some KMs soon, or so I read on another forum. Wait and see for few weeks.
Old October 14th, 2008, 09:17 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemmay View Post
Ooh, Pipes Plus, a hookah shop in Austin, uses the one-hose models of those exclusively. I'm fairly new to hookah smoking but I have used them and they seem to smoke fairly well.

...they did use different bowls and hoses, though.
ya i had smoked the same rig as mine at the local lounge before i bought it but after i got it i saw a decent amount of issues with it that you wouldnt see/know until you owned it

-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook