Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Your opinions ...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 20th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

Default Your opinions ...

Hey guys rite da thing is today i went nd bought a whole load of 250g AF flavours of ma mate and i noticed there wer a few flavours ive never tried before and i was wondering wat you guys think of them before i try it.. if its not that good i wont be bothering becoz i havent got much time these days-BTW i havnt had time to pick up or order a KM or any of johns coals jus havnt had the time to go to his site as my work is going crazy... the credit crunch... lehman bro's collapse etc etc i had a extremly hard and busy week -oh wel i cant complain i guess the people working for the lehamn bros office in london they arnt gettin paid this week! lol i have a few mates in that office and they tell me all wages temporalily are being taken away and shot into the us economy tring to save the company! i wonder if it will work? hmm thats 6billion dollars worth of wages...lol anyway slightly of topic :P bak to the start yh guys let me no wot AF grenadine and AF grape and mint(together) is like and it will be much appreciated maybe if any of you guys from the us come across the pond il show you around and we can go laugh at the lehman bros workers (Hehe) lol anyways yh hopefuly soon il muster up energy to find a decent hookah and order johns coals but until then my cheap pipe and my QLs wil have 2 do me

Thnx guys sorry for the long writin lol its late and im so tired i tend to go on...anywayz hit back asap! thnx PS-grenadine is june 08 batch---grape+mint is may 08

AK

Last edited by Arabianking; September 20th, 2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:23 AM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Your opinions ...

18 views and no opinons?!
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:41 AM
krampi
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to krampi

I haven't tried AF Grenadine or AF Grape+Mint yet, but i'll get some grenadine maybe on the next week. I made AF grape + AF Mint mix and it was _really_ nice. I liked it soooo much. But as I heard the grape+mint mix, which was made by AF is not as good, as if u mix it for yourself at home, but it's nice too. I read some reviews and most of the people said, that AF Grenadine has a good taste too. So i think u won't be dissapointed with these two shishas.

Have a nice smoke!
Old September 21st, 2008, 06:06 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Yh i have tried te grape with mint mix and it was lovely but my production date was aug 08, so dont know if you got a similar batch, and i wouldnt recommend doing the grenadine with QL cos u wont get the nice taste from them, wait till you have naturals, and yes the grape with mint is really nice
Old September 21st, 2008, 07:50 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianking View Post
18 views and no opinons?!
Sorry, after the 3rd misspelled word I saw you were misspelling on purpose and it hurt my eyes and head to try and decipher what the heck you were trying to say so I didnt make it past the first sentence.
Old September 21st, 2008, 09:23 AM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Sorry, after the 3rd misspelled word I saw you were misspelling on purpose and it hurt my eyes and head to try and decipher what the heck you were trying to say so I didnt make it past the first sentence.
same here ;x
Old September 21st, 2008, 10:13 AM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

Lol ok il try not to write in slang..just so used to it lol texting etc
Old September 21st, 2008, 10:32 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

also there is an entire review section that will show you other people's opinions.

Old September 21st, 2008, 11:43 AM
kingboyb
Banned

Don't laugh at the people that work for Lehman, chances are who ever is in that London office is not responsible for what happened to them. Besides, they'll be working for Barclays soon..
Old September 21st, 2008, 11:45 AM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

yup...just sad really that there wages this week are gone lol
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook