Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

New Home

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old August 24th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: New Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrat
Hi sam, this is *edit* from *edit*. Nice to see you still allow the slamfest.

I also enjoyed the one sided "we are all victims."

I'm kinda happy you all came over here. But look out, you piss off Boom there and he will come back over and over to cause trouble..

I'm also glad to see its ok for your posts HERE to be edited but not at *edited*. Nice to see you didn't read the rules and posting guidlines before posting here as well.

Good luck Sam!
Real grown up Mushrat. I thought you didnt want to come back here ever? Please dont come here looking for trouble, we dont want it. The drama needs to be left at the door and we made that clear with the addition of some new members. Do people vent? You bet. Do we try and keep it in check and within the guidlines of the rules? You bet. But we dont need someone coming in here throwing mud and then running away giggling either.
Well said Husky.
Old August 24th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Guys and Gals, don't feed into the baiting and harassment ... I am working it out, and this is going to be resolved in a timely manner ...

And yes, +1 Husky, well said!

And boom, very professional and mature response. Glad to have ya here!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

In response to Mushrat I have the following statement to make:

In the past when you came here to cause trouble in the forums or chat I bit my tongue and kept quite but this latest episode has me genuinely angry so I will respond to you this time with as much control as I can muster.

Seeing you selectively apply the rules to ban people as well as seeing you ban people who did nothing what so ever in violation of the rules has proved you to be petty and someone that delights in having the ability to antagonize and control what others can and can’t say. Certainly such behavior proves you a sad, squalid little man and your motto “ Who says you have to LIKE me?” as well as your periodic desire to force yourself upon this forum demonstrates that you revel in annoyance which proves you sad, pitiable and repellant at the same time.

The shabby treatment you have inflicted upon others so often before while spewing forth the pablum about “this is not a democracy” or “or I don’t owe anyone an explanation for my behavior” and “if you don’t like it leave” have demonstrated that you know your actions are indefensible. Those who can defend their positions do so while those that can’t belch bromides like the ones above while refusing others the chance to respond.

Yet such behavior is totally unremarkable compared to the PYH affair because not only did you ban someone who did nothing to violate any rule you also repeatedly implied that his business ethics were abhorrent at best and possibly illegal. In numerous instances you defamed the man while hazily claiming you had some greater knowledge you couldn’t divulge and in doing so you requested, and got, the trust of a lot of people that your action had far more justification then you could discuss publicly.

Yet in the end, it has become incontrovertible that those who trusted your judgement and believed malicious implications were wrong. Instead, it has been demonstrated repeatedly that PYH was banned because Hookah Kings wanted him gone, because he undersold them fairly and honestly. Obviously, the stated rules had nothing to do with it and all of your innuendoes about abhorrent/ illegal business practices were merely lies told to justify your vile behavior. Your conduct in this matter proves you are beneath my contempt and an utter failure as a human being.
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:59 AM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

+5 Million to that Hajo.

Mush, read Hajo's comment carefully. That's basically being said through almost every member here at HP. You truely are a disgrace...
Old August 24th, 2007, 10:49 AM
PerznPerversion
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner
In response to Mushrat I have the following statement to make:

In the past when you came here to cause trouble in the forums or chat I bit my tongue and kept quite but this latest episode has me genuinely angry so I will respond to you this time with as much control as I can muster.

Seeing you selectively apply the rules to ban people as well as seeing you ban people who did nothing what so ever in violation of the rules has proved you to be petty and someone that delights in having the ability to antagonize and control what others can and can’t say. Certainly such behavior proves you a sad, squalid little man and your motto “ Who says you have to LIKE me?” as well as your periodic desire to force yourself upon this forum demonstrates that you revel in annoyance which proves you sad, pitiable and repellant at the same time.

The shabby treatment you have inflicted upon others so often before while spewing forth the pablum about “this is not a democracy” or “or I don’t owe anyone an explanation for my behavior” and “if you don’t like it leave” have demonstrated that you know your actions are indefensible. Those who can defend their positions do so while those that can’t belch bromides like the ones above while refusing others the chance to respond.

Yet such behavior is totally unremarkable compared to the PYH affair because not only did you ban someone who did nothing to violate any rule you also repeatedly implied that his business ethics were abhorrent at best and possibly illegal. In numerous instances you defamed the man while hazily claiming you had some greater knowledge you couldn’t divulge and in doing so you requested, and got, the trust of a lot of people that your action had far more justification then you could discuss publicly.

Yet in the end, it has become incontrovertible that those who trusted your judgement and believed malicious implications were wrong. Instead, it has been demonstrated repeatedly that PYH was banned because Hookah Kings wanted him gone, because he undersold them fairly and honestly. Obviously, the stated rules had nothing to do with it and all of your innuendoes about abhorrent/ illegal business practices were merely lies told to justify your vile behavior. Your conduct in this matter proves you are beneath my contempt and an utter failure as a human being.
OMFG OWNED! lol

I sure there is damage in this defamation case, maybe the effected companies can sue?? LOL
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Allright move along, nothing to see here. Lets not do this guys and gals. Responses only prolong the pain. Lets get back to our peaceful forum full of great information and not lob mudballs back.

Billy
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

I didn't bother to read much of this, but enough to get the idea. I find the outrage by many of you to be hypocritical and laughable at best.

So it's ok for some of you to go to *edit* and cause drama and disruption but you object to someone doing it here? Boomhauer, makeing 4 different accounts after being banned and posting a picture comparing me to hitler, mousalini, and a few other genocidal types, along with "seig heil mushrat" is ok over there, but over here you are all concerned with keeping the peace and being all warm and fuzzy? Please.

And you hookahetc, or i mean jimmy, you created 3 or 4 accounts to get around the forum rules after being banned for continually breaking them, and you object to one post by me?

This place is actually a fien collection of people who are causing problems at *edit* and then run back here and put on the halo's.
Oh, BTW billy, I spoke with your wife, the one in med school who never gets on the computer in chat last night/early this morning.

I'd say MOST of you deserve each other. And Sam, if they think its ok to disrupt *edit* when they don't get their way, better look out if YOU ever have to do something about them here...don't say you weren't warned.

I'll be going now...
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:35 PM
ioannisds
Deleted Per User Request

Let it go people, please! At both forums! The more we play "who will get the last word in", the longer we are going to perpetuate the problem, and hookah gets put on the back-burner. Jesus Christ, let's just get the fuck on with our lives and agree to disagree.
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

Oh wait, I lied, one more thing, when i get to work, I'll post what this little group thought of this forum from the chat logs. While they were trying to figure out which forum to try to buy or grab. BTW, billy, HK is aware of your attempts to sue them for the name, if that wasn't all just bluster and smoke.

You know Sam, if you had followed your guidlines of not allowing attack posts, you wouldn't be reading me now, but since I'm just defending myself once again from posts you allowed, I guess I'm ok. Thanks for the oppertunity.

Old August 24th, 2007, 12:56 PM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

mush give it up dude...Id like you to tell me what i did to break a rule of the forum? Oh wait, is it the same thing that your other close vendors are doing? You know, advertising their companies on any topic they can, etc. Did I do that though? No, no I didnt. I posted my "advertisements" in the Thread YOU created for me. Interesting concept eh?

Its also really funny how everything Hajo called you on, you have no reply to. I wonder why that is...
Old August 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM
ASUSEAN
Hookah Nut

lets jus lock these threads and get over this..
Old August 24th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

Ok, so here we go...chat log.

PB and Boom talkingabouthow this forum sucks and has even more drama, which excites Boom because he loves drama, having helped it along in *edited*.

617682 Aug 22, 2007 23:59:56 boomhauer Pbpredator billy is going to buy the forum lol
617684 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:02 Yashman19 The Lounge you got a PM within the hookahforum huh?
617685 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:02 Pbpredator boomhauer umm
617686 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:05 Sznapsy The Lounge i wonder if HK will take like 3-4k for the forums
617687 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:07 Pbpredator boomhauer from what i hear the other forum sucks...
617688 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:09 Pbpredator boomhauer and is worse...
617689 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:10 Yashman19 The Lounge uh oh
617690 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:23 ghostofdavid The Lounge sz: nope. Furio said he was going to offer them like 10k for it.
617691 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:25 Pbpredator boomhauer ive heard there is more drama there...
617693 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:33 boomhauer Pbpredator oh good
617694 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:35 boomhauer Pbpredator i LOVE drama
617695 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:36 Pbpredator The Lounge heh
617696 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:40 Pbpredator The Lounge dont see it happening..
617697 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:42 boomhauer Pbpredator i have started it 3 times so far
617698 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:44 Yashman19 The Lounge anyone who has the biggest anything in teh US wont sel unless its a huge offer...
617699 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:47 Sznapsy The Lounge 10k?
617700 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:53 boomhauer Sznapsy actually billy is looking into buying the forum
617702 Aug 23, 2007 00:00:54 Pbpredator The Lounge i dont think HK would ever sell hookahforum...
617703 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:00 Sznapsy boomhauer go for it
617704 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:01 Yashman19 The Lounge shit, they'd want that much alone for the domain name..
617705 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:05 Pbpredator The Lounge and if they did i think it would go down hill...
617706 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:06 Sznapsy boomhauer i'll help him out if need be
617707 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:12 boomhauer Sznapsy maybe to combine your money together it will be easier to buy it
617708 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:14 Sznapsy The Lounge well
617709 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:30 Sznapsy The Lounge i'm putting monitor watch ont he domain, if they as are late on payment, i'll have the domain
617710 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:31 ghostofdavid The Lounge the only alternative is starting another forum. nothing has been completely successful in taking over hookah forum yet
617711 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:33 Yashman19 The Lounge they'd be stupid to
617712 Aug 23, 2007 00:01:34 ghostofdavid The Lounge and maybe never

the first name is who typed it, the second is who it was typed to. "lounge" means it was in the open. Remeber folks, this can be done on this forum chat too.

So Sam, I'd say you have folks who may be here to stir up some fun for you....
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:01 PM
PerznPerversion
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PerznPerversion

sorta pathetic to read peoples IMs, is that what all the mods do on their free time?
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

only when we are being lied to...
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Mushrat
Hookah Newbie

and you are hardly an uninvolved 3rd party here man...being good friends with PYH and Boom and all. so lets get back to the original point here shall we?
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:12 PM
shishaholiC
Hookah Pro

You messed up the other forum. Dont mess this one, too.
Sam, you should lock the thread.
I believe its clear in the "plea for harmony thread" that this forum does not really care about what is happening in other forums.
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:34 PM
hookahpimp
Hookah Nut

Well in all honesty this needs to stop. as you can see you are not welcome here and as for any thing else we don’t want drama caused from you on our posts since you are not a mod here you have no power what so ever so get the message and leave because we don’t believe in banning people for no reason, and we at pro are not the liars... you are just like the government hide shit so no ones sees the truth so let that be.

And as for harassing my wife in chat on hookah pro (gsxr girl) that was uncalled for. Two I just received a email from hookah princess saying that she is my new wife… this is sad..

What I have planned for the market is in the works, and it’s not ready for it.

So MR. Mushrat have a good day and stop trying to cause drama on foreign soil… wow just like I Nazis
Old August 24th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Gonna lock the thread, it is way off topic ... not to mention baiting, trolling, and instigating ...

So everyone, drop it, this thread is done for now ... till I can talk more with the mods here at HP and decide what do to about.

This thread could obviously not be talked about in a civil manner, that is another reason for the "locking"

~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Old September 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

unhiding this topic .. it will remained locked though

Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook