Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Experiences..

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 24th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

Default Experiences..

Got bored so i thought i might be fun to read a few weird wonderful and crazy that has happened to you smoking shisha before shisha and after so post away! open up! no need to hide things! lol

WEIRD- i was smoking shisha with a few mates and it was late night...we just got back from a graveyard as we were erm trying to scare each other lol and we went inside and as we were smoking everytime we blew smoke i always got blown to the right side for some reason..really freaky..there was no wind nothing lik that but it was completely blown sideways lol freaky...

WONDERFULL- The first time i smoked AF double apple with a few friends ..so nice just chilling out and tasted great andd just so relaxin...

CRAZY- smoking in a Strecth hummer with 5 or six people and the someone pulled the hose a bit to hardly and the coal dropped! everyone went crazy and the carpet catched on fire! everyone at once tried to stop the fire jumping around screaming..it was hectic! driver mustve thought we were mad!

Please post ur experiences!

AK
Old September 24th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Juno
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Juno
Default Re: Experiences..

Well, there's not much to say except when having the smoking with a new friend, the conversations are excellent.
Old September 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

WEIRD: when my father in law grabbed hot coals on the carpet with his bare hands when his daughter knocked over his hookah
CRAZY: when she knocked it over again within 10 minutes and he did it again, i never laughed so hard in my life
WONDERFUL:the usual smoke at home at the end of the day
Old September 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

i remeber once a complete novice friend of mine was with me and i asked him to light a coal...so he picks up a piece of quick light and starts to light it...with the coal in his hands!
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:21 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Awful: When I accidently pulled down on the hose when I sat on my bed (I forgot I put the razan on my bed after I set everything up. Then, 2 Ch natural coals were just burning the carpet and I didn't see my tongs in sight. I picked up the coals with my bare hands! Luckily, I threw them on my ashtray so fast that it didn't leave any burn marks on my fingers I'm a pro

Luckily, I know how to get rid of burns marks since I have so friggen many of them on my bedroom carpet. Its not noticeable at all and believe me, these burns marks could be seen very easily!

Weird: My dog is scared of the noise the hookah makes. I also randomly made a smoke ring that went like 4 feet away from me

Wonderful: The relaxing smoke sessions with the buddies. Haha especially that one time when I had a kick back at my house and my dad came home unexpectedly Good times!
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:27 PM
DaGreyEst
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post

Luckily, I know how to get rid of burns marks since I have so friggen many of them on my bedroom carpet. Its not noticeable at all and believe me, these burns marks could be seen very easily!
So whats the best way to conceal the bun marks? how deep did the burns go?
Old September 24th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Juno
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Juno

The best experience I ever had was smoking on a high peak of a mountain that used to be a World War Two look-out post.

I could the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles Basin.

I was alone.
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:18 AM
ImalimHookahMan
Hookah Newbie

Weird = Opened a tub of pharaohs mint and there was 5 50g of strawberry bags. Smoked it anyways. It tasted like spaghetti... weird.

Wonderful = Music in the garage, a couple of good friends, guitars, Guinness, and sex on the beach, good O's, good conversation.

Crazy = Was using self ignites on a propane burner and the freaking thing blew up! hahaha. caught like 5 things on fire and burned all of our eyebrows and the front of our hair off. Lesson - check for leaks in propane cans before you light your coals. The shish was still good though. Bout is crazy as I want it to be.
Old September 25th, 2008, 02:12 AM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreyEst View Post
So whats the best way to conceal the bun marks? how deep did the burns go?
Whooa the burns marks went REALLY deep into the carpet, like close to the bottom. The burns marks were very noticeable and it took the shape of the square of the coal

What I do is get scissors and start scratching at the burns to make them less noticeable so that the black, burnt crap comes off. I then cut the remaining burnt stuff out of the carpet. I vacuum then scrub out the area so the burns marks are less noticeable.

Hah, I mean, you can tell that a chunk of the carpet is missing if you look REALLy closely, but far away, you can't even notice :P
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

Lol kewl...

Jilly your gonna end up with no carpet!
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:56 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

probably the best was one night at the good local place, chilling with a few friends and met a guy that was kinda knew them, talked life, religion and politics for a couple hours, great night, really cool dude that had f'ed up a lot but was one of the few that learned from it

dont have to many weird or crazy ones, or at least any specific crazy stuff, at a friends place the people there are always crazy
-matt
Old September 25th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

The craziest narghile type thing that ever happened to me was riding through rural New Mexico in a "Datrolet ( a Datsun B210 with Chevy big block) with some girl that looked the singer for Dee Lite, a crazy Swedish hippy guy and a couple of Armadillos. My car broke down and they picked me up and we drove around lost smoking my marble Syrian, drinking Jolt and listening to Sun Dial for about 4 hours before ending up in Roswell. That was a freaky way to spend a night.
Old September 25th, 2008, 10:57 PM
BrandName_Tears
Hookah Newbie

Crazy/scary: One time someone knocked a hookah over while my roommate was trying to get something from under the coffee table and he ended up inhaling lit ash from the coals. Needless to say, he started coughing up blood.

Greatest: My frist time smoking. It was AF mint, and I had never even tried hookah, let alone even heard of one before hand. I was instantly hooked.
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:13 PM
lilmarvo07
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to lilmarvo07 Send a message via Skype™ to lilmarvo07

crazy/horrible: first time i went out with some friends to do this, they decide to go on a day that happens to be windy and what have you. so there i am sitting down wind when a medium to strong breeze blows and knocks the hookah over! COALS GO FLYING and a small microscopic little bastard fly's into my eye and gets the under part of my eye lid irritated and that caused a small bump to form. EVERY TIME i closed my eye, it would feel as if someone was taking a sharp knife blade and just barely rubbing the tip on my eye... OMG it was horrible i couldnt even sleep it was so bad, but it eventually went away and my eye is still the same, no major harm done ! =)

moral: dont sit down wind when your outside smoking. =)
Old September 27th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarvo07 View Post
crazy/horrible: first time i went out with some friends to do this, they decide to go on a day that happens to be windy and what have you. so there i am sitting down wind when a medium to strong breeze blows and knocks the hookah over! COALS GO FLYING and a small microscopic little bastard fly's into my eye and gets the under part of my eye lid irritated and that caused a small bump to form. EVERY TIME i closed my eye, it would feel as if someone was taking a sharp knife blade and just barely rubbing the tip on my eye... OMG it was horrible i couldnt even sleep it was so bad, but it eventually went away and my eye is still the same, no major harm done ! =)

moral: dont sit down wind when your outside smoking. =)
Lol....
Old September 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

Weird - When the glass base of my Mya Bambino had a slight crack and I thought I packed the bowl too tightly LOL. I spent ages trying to figure out what was going wrong with my smoke density

Crazy - One time I lit an Akhla coal and it fell out of my tongs' grasp and into my right palm. Yeah, hell yeah, I was screaming alright!

Wonderful - The first smoke I ever had that consisted of Al Fakher Golden Strawberry. I was a n00b and packed the bowl terribly wrong, wound up getting harsh smoke, but I didn't know I was in the wrong and was glad to quit cigarette smoking once and for all
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook