Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

hookah hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 26th, 2008, 01:49 PM
adam1
Hookah Newbie

Question hookah hookah

does any one know what the herbal shishas are like soex and hookah hookah? like why are they different from regular shisha?
Old September 26th, 2008, 02:17 PM
churlz
Hookah Nut

Default Re: hookah hookah

Only HookaH-HookaH's Black Label is herbal.

And it means it's made from something besides tobacco, so no nicotine.
Old September 26th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I smoked the Black Label Grape so far, and was good, but after 30 minutes it starts to take on a little bit of a woodish taste. But it is good for places that can't have tobacco or people that do not want to smoke tobacco but still enjoy hookah.

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old September 26th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Kalkail
Hookah Nut

With any luck I will score some bagasse this weekend so I can toss that into my experiments. I wonder where HH gets their pulp from...
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

I heard that salaam herbal (or something like that) was the best herbal on the market. can't say from personal experience but some people I really trust with flavors have said just this.
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:38 PM
kingboyb
Banned

I have tried Soex and Black Label. I did not care for either one. I am going to pick up some Salaam soon, as I hear its the best herbal out there...
Old September 26th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Soex left a very bad aftertaste, Black Label was good but died fairly quick. I have had Honey and Blueberry from HH Black and both were good for an herbal.
Old September 26th, 2008, 10:32 PM
SkylineGTR
Hookah Nut

Hookah Hookah Black Label Wintergreen is actually very good. The weird aftertaste of most herbal shisha's go well with the Wintergreen's taste. It's milky, cinnamony, and minty. Pretty good if you ask me.
Old September 26th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Black is crap. I've tried about six or so flavours an they all are harsh after 20-30 minutes they taste like wood chips. Before they go go bad the flavours are alright but not very realistic. I hate the film it leaves in your mouth.
Old September 27th, 2008, 01:15 AM
fashow69
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
I heard that salaam herbal (or something like that) was the best herbal on the market. can't say from personal experience but some people I really trust with flavors have said just this.
Well your friends are right me and my friend have had the pleasure of trying Saalaam. It is herbal so there is NO tobacco so no tar or nicotine what so ever. any who this shit is Efffing great!!! for Herbal shisha. soo good in fact It almost makes you not want to smoke any shisha ever again! lol. The shisha itself looks like a bunch of shredded up toothe picks but its actually quite easy to load up in your bowl. The smells of their flavors are spot on!!! it was kinda cool, and they color code the shisha to the flavor. we had four flavs. lemon, spice chai, cherry cola, and mint. the lemon shisha was Yellow!, the spice was Brown!, the cherry cola was Red! and the mint was Green!! thought that was cool also. The tastes is actually quite amazing too its more spot on then even some of the most high end shisha's. and it produces fairly thick clouds as well. Saalaam is easilly The best herbal shisha on the market at the moment.
Old September 27th, 2008, 01:40 AM
churlz
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Black is crap. I've tried about six or so flavours an they all are harsh after 20-30 minutes they taste like wood chips. Before they go go bad the flavours are alright but not very realistic. I hate the film it leaves in your mouth.
In Black Label's defense we've been working on it for awhile, and it takes a lighter amount of heat than any other form of shisha.

If you haven't had it within the last 3 months, there have been some drastic improvements, but I will admit that nothing beats straight shisha. :P
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook