Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

White Peach

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 30th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Hookah_Ninja
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookah_Ninja
Default White Peach

So ive been into hookah for about a year or more now, and me and a friend take it very srsly. We have tried many different brands and flavors, but the one that sticks out the most is WHITE PEACH, from Starbuzz. Its a very delicous flavor, and gives off white, milky clouds.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has come across this flavor, and also if there were any suggestions for new flavors to try. I hate going to the smoke shop, buying a $20 can of something that sounds good, only to find out its disgusting and a waste.

So any input would be appreciated.

p.s. i joined today XD!
Old September 30th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Zech Lyter
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Zech Lyter
Default Re: White Peach

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you aboard. Share storys, tips and everything else. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions, every one here is a wealth of knowledge. Well for SB I like BlueMist. Any AF really. Nahkla earl grey is a nice change from all the fruity flavors. Tangiers Horchata, Snhozzberry and Chocomint are good.
Old September 30th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

For Starbuzz flavors you can't go wrong with Christmas Mix, Citrus Mist, or like Zech said Blue Mist. For Nakhla flavors Sweet Melon is excellent, and if you like spicy tastes their Sheherazade Cardamom and Cinnamon are great, and again as Zech suggested Sheherazade Earl Grey.
Old September 30th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I agree White Peach from Starbuzz is FANTASTIC! in my opinion

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old September 30th, 2008, 09:08 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Our review section here has lots of good info and ratings.

Old September 30th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Hookah_Ninja
Hookah Newbie

Hey thanks so much for all the ideas! My friend and i have experimented with other brands, but starbuzz is what we stick with.

But if you guys are saying that "Nakhla" brand is good, maybe we will try that out

=] Thanks all
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:12 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

when it comes to starbuzz it's an expensive hit or miss. there are tons of reviews on SB here for you, however I would go with the flavors, Safari Melon Dew, Citrus Mist, Blue Mist, Apple Americano, Tangerine Dream.

AF has a good Peach(1/2 the price of SB) and Nakhla Mizo Peach is good(1/3 the price of sb)

With hookah theres alot of preference and trial and error involved. Find out what you like and go with it. Good luck.
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:27 PM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

I picked up a tin of SB Pumpkin Pie and I have had a SB Cool Mojito (or some kind of mojito anyways) and both are pretty good.

If at any point you have an opportunity to pick up Fantasia Pink Lemonade, do so. People tend to diss on fantasia on here, but that flavor in particular is my favorite of all time.
Old September 30th, 2008, 04:34 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

I'm a big fan of Romman, their peach is tasty, and they do an exceptional job with nectarine, cinnamon,mint and turkish coffe. A little price compared to AF or nahkla (and a host of others), but right in line with Starbuzz and consistently good, where SB can be hit and miss with regard to which flavors are tasty.

AS with most hobbies...."A good one is the one you like". have fun experimenting!

Best regards

~T
Old September 30th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Roadie
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookah_Ninja View Post
So ive been into hookah for about a year or more now, and me and a friend take it very srsly. We have tried many different brands and flavors, but the one that sticks out the most is WHITE PEACH, from Starbuzz. Its a very delicous flavor, and gives off white, milky clouds.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has come across this flavor, and also if there were any suggestions for new flavors to try. I hate going to the smoke shop, buying a $20 can of something that sounds good, only to find out its disgusting and a waste.

So any input would be appreciated.

p.s. i joined today XD!
My favorite SB flavors so far are:

Pumpkin Pie
Exotic Mint (biggest clouds ever, for me anyway)
Xmas Mix
Sweet Melon
Marlette
Old October 1st, 2008, 03:20 AM
Hookah_Ninja
Hookah Newbie

Okay cool, so i seem to be seeing a lot of Minty and spiced type of sheesh's being posted as user favorites.

I think when my paychecks come in, im going to start experimenting. Oh and btw, SB has little $11 cans, but only of choice flavors. That kinda takes a big chunk of the hit or miss price out haha.

Also had another question, what coals are the preference around here? I use Kings when im on the road, A.K.A. i dont have a house to smoke at with a stove, and when i do have a stove i use E-Z lites.
Old October 1st, 2008, 05:38 PM
SkylineGTR
Hookah Nut

I absolutely love Al Fakher's Peach. It's cheap, but it is damn tasty!
Old October 1st, 2008, 05:57 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
Okay cool, so i seem to be seeing a lot of Minty and spiced type of sheesh's being posted as user favorites.

I think when my paychecks come in, im going to start experimenting. Oh and btw, SB has little $11 cans, but only of choice flavors. That kinda takes a big chunk of the hit or miss price out haha.

Also had another question, what coals are the preference around here? I use Kings when im on the road, A.K.A. i dont have a house to smoke at with a stove, and when i do have a stove i use E-Z lites.
******* Hookah naturals and quick lights. Coco-nara. Exotica.
Old October 1st, 2008, 06:13 PM
SkylineGTR
Hookah Nut

Quote:

Get some ******* Hookah Quicklights. Best overall coal in my opionion. You can light them with a lighter.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook