Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Why do you love Hookah Pro?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 2nd, 2008, 02:58 AM
Gift3d
Hookah Nut

Thumbs up Why do you love Hookah Pro?

Right? I've been on a few other hookah boards, and honestly HP just outshines them all.

Mods here don't make topics mocking people for people who get banned, and more importantly don't mock or belittle anyone at all. In fact, most mods are competent and from what i've seen have good judgment, which is not only special as far as hookah boards go, but any forum on the internet. Kudos to that.

Whether you're a member, an elite member, or a moderator, i've never seen anyone come off too arrogant or pompous, like everyone just loves hookah and can conversate on an equal level.

Now i'm not encouraging badmouthing other hookah boards or mentioning the name of them, just why you like HP. Basically for me, HP is clearly the superior online hookah community, and i'm glad i can have a good place like here to post and discuss hookah.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 05:39 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB
Default Re: Why do you love Hookah Pro?

pft! who the heck would like this site! its garbage!!!!

/sarcasm
Old October 2nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

We do our best here, it really is for the love of hookah and the community it brings. Sambooka created this site so all hookah smokers could come here, chill out, share experiences, trade some samples and just have a great relaxing time. We have an occasional trouble maker, but for the most part the members of this forum are top notch in my book and share the vision of the creator and mods of this board. I love it here.

Billy
Old October 2nd, 2008, 08:56 AM
Beccapoo
Hookah Newbie

Kudos!! Love this site!!!
Becca, from the Hookah capital of the world, Alabama(I wish)....He,he!!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

I have to say that the thing I love about our community is that members are friendly and helpful. You can post about any question and have a response in minutes. If it's an easy question you can ask it in chat box and get an almost immediate answer. The vast review section is great. Nearly anything you could consider buying you can find unbiased reviews of it. We try to keep a positive vibe here. Smart a$$ answers and outright picking on people is shunned. We have a great community of happy hookah smokers here, and it's a joy to be here.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:24 AM
SaraaiKar
Hookah Enthusiast

I love it here, because the only time insults are thrown is when they are very much so deserved. There is hardly any elitism, and most everyone gets along just fine, with the occasional idiot who signs on for a day asking for free crap. Oh yes the review section is great too, I won't really buy anything unless someone's reviewed it first.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:29 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

I joined two other forums before coming here. I made one post in the introduction section, looked around, and wasn't impressed. After seeing Sambooka and DMC's videos I came here. After lurking around I realized this was the right place. Everyone is as helpful and friendly as they can be and the range of knowledge is huge. This community is by far the friendliest and most helpful i've encountered as far as forums go.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Roflpocalypse
Hookah Newbie

This is no doubt the best place, I asked a question on another forum and, because im new to hookah, i got tore apart cause i was the newbie. Here it's a different story, everyone is super chill and is actually helpful. HP rules hookah forums hands-down
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
speel
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to speel

I love it here because its a mature community, every one here seems to be a connoisseur in their own way, opposed to other places. And for me its my hookah home.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
kingboyb
Banned

The people of the HP community are fantastic..period. Not only that, but I like the general layout and how everything is organized here. Other boards either do not make sense in thier design or try to pack sooooo many features in one little site, that there is no sense of community and it starts to look like an ad site.
Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:53 PM
ByronSA
Hookah Pro

the first site i went to didn't seem very helpful at all...and they didn't seem to bring new people into their community very well...that's how i ended up here and will never look back!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 02:23 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Well, I guess I will put in my two cents ..

I love the Hookah Pro Community because it is like family here. We are all of different ages, countries, etc. but we still get along as friends and family here. It is a bunch of hookah hobbyists worldwide coming together in one location online. I enjoy reading the posts and chatting. I look forward to it! If I have access to a computer, you can bet your ass I will be checking for new posts and threads here!

When we set out to create this community, the intentions were to develop exactly that kind of an environment. A home away from home, where you could feel welcome and you could look forward to coming back on a regular basis. Everybody here has a love for hookah! And it is great to share that hobby and passion with all of our newfound online friends here at HP! That is what I really like about this community, the friendships that have been formed here and the knowledge that has been shared! And we all make it look easy, how easily we get along here the way we do. Definitely a tight group of people here, and I am proud to be a Member of this community!

I am just an average guy that shares that same passion for hookah as everyone else that is a Member of this community .. I am a web developer so I decided to put that to use and create an alternative hookah community because I wasn't happy with some of the other ones out there. I wanted a place for unbiased reviews, friendly help, tips and tricks to be shared, and new knowledge to be learned! I also am happy to see that we reached the point of quick and polite replies to posts! You can always ask a question and get an answer in a timely fashion! That is a pretty great perk of this community! Oh hell, we are a GREAT community! I could go on and on!

Cheers Everyone!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

i really love HP for what I've learned here. When I joined I thought I knew everything I needed to know about hookah, personally and for business. I was seriously mistaken. I've learned about so many products and reviews on them, i learned peoples perception of certain products, and most of because of the welcome I've received here at HP
Old October 2nd, 2008, 04:10 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

I really love Hookah Pro because since day one, the people here have treated me like GOLD. I really appreciate that. I've made some really great friends, and had great conversations with some fellow Arabs . All the other so-called "competition" is definitely inferior to this great site. Just to show how much I appreciate this site, I donated and became elite. I wouldn't join any other forum because this is simply the best; it would be a foolish thing to do. I must say I have been a bit arrogant with my "Syrian Phenom" persona, but it's all in good fun . As for the moderators, I could have easily been banned in my first week here, but due to great judgment and forgiveness for my foolish mistakes, I quickly realized I was in the wrong by reading the rules and I was fortunate enough to be relieved of it. Dunkel knows what I'm talking about . It's good that new members that join will be linked directly to the rules to read and understand before continuing. It will keep them out of trouble. The moderators are truly the best group of people you could have moderating these forums. Very understanding and they will work with you to keep you out of trouble. Hookah Pro is #1! Keep it up guys!

Salaam,

- Mohamed
Old October 2nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Arabianking
Hookah Nut

i have to agree with far beyond driven im reasonably new around here but everyone is extremely friendly and everyone is family like and it makes a really nice atmosphere to chat around and read..thats the great thing about HP no hating no crap just everyone helping eachother and looking out...and its great!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

i love how everyone is so nice and friendly, even when u have a 'newbie' question, they dont treat you like one. the site is also very very easy to navigate around.

ive also look'd around at other forums and none of them can even compare to hookahpro.com. sambooka's got it right!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 08:29 PM
GuitarmanST
Hookah Newbie

No stress... No drama... and a huge lack of ignorant youngsters running around cluttering the place up
Period!
Old October 2nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
jayrunner89
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89

why would i not love it
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

ya i do like this forum better but i visit one other just because i get bored and some times its slow here but i still like the people here and how chill it is
-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook