Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Bambino questions

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 3rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Exclamation Bambino questions

okay im thinking on purchasing a mya bambino but the bowl is SMALL so i was wondering if anyone could tell me if a regular sized bowl will fit a bambino or if a phunnel bowl will fit and also if a razan hose will tip it over.

im looking on spending like $50-$60 on a hookah and probably 80 on shisha tabacco a better hose nd bowls.

and for those who have a bambino would you recomend it and how would you score it from 1-10 thnx
Old October 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns
Default Re: Bambino questions

Nice little pipe. smokes fine. The mya bowl is small, but no problems upgrading to a larger bowl. You may have to upgrade the bowl grommet though, the one on the myas is kinda thin. As far as changing the hose, a razan or namoor will not tip it over, but the bigger hoses tend to pop out occasionally, so you may find yourself plugging it back in now and again.

Good luck

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old October 3rd, 2008, 05:40 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
Nice little pipe. smokes fine. The mya bowl is small, but no problems upgrading to a larger bowl. You may have to upgrade the bowl grommet though, the one on the myas is kinda thin. As far as changing the hose, a razan or namoor will not tip it over, but the bigger hoses tend to pop out occasionally, so you may find yourself plugging it back in now and again.

Good luck
ok thanx because i wanted to get a razan sultan from john and wasnt sure if the pipe would tip over.
Old October 3rd, 2008, 05:48 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

You'll be fine. i've seen that setup a few times with friends. just address the issues i mentioned and you should enjoy billowing clouds.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
reality-
Banned

dude.. the best example is FarBeyondDriven. he smokes in a bambino and he gets insaaane clouds.. He has a phunnel and it's no problem.. and also Im pretty sure he uses a razan or nammor hose.. They will work excellent.. So if u for instance buy a chinese bowl from john ( I would recommend the big one ) u will get a phitting grommet with it so theres no problems with grommets..

oh and by the way this Mohamed ( great guy, farbeyonddriven ) has some vids on the video section I belivie, or it was youtube.. jsut search for him here and u'll find his profile page and u can ask him more.. anyway his awesome and will help you and I belivie he'll score that little thing a 9 points at least!
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:11 PM
kingboyb
Banned

My Bambino is my frequent smoker. The size is perfect for quick set up and cleaning. The mya hose that comes with it is fine for my purposes and I think that a Razan doesn't quite look right, but that's up to you. I did get rid of the bowl that it came with and now use the small chinese phunnel that john sells also. This now smokes like a dream. I highly recommend it.
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:34 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by reality- View Post
dude.. the best example is FarBeyondDriven. he smokes in a bambino and he gets insaaane clouds.. He has a phunnel and it's no problem.. and also Im pretty sure he uses a razan or nammor hose.. They will work excellent.. So if u for instance buy a chinese bowl from john ( I would recommend the big one ) u will get a phitting grommet with it so theres no problems with grommets..

oh and by the way this Mohamed ( great guy, farbeyonddriven ) has some vids on the video section I belivie, or it was youtube.. jsut search for him here and u'll find his profile page and u can ask him more.. anyway his awesome and will help you and I belivie he'll score that little thing a 9 points at least!
k thanx i will search that vid. ive the bowl grommet that the bambino comes with and it looks like a damn condom lol. i am going to ask to see what kind of grommets he uses or if he puts wet napkins lol
Old October 3rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
reality-
Banned

as I mentioned in the post, the chinese phunnels comes with a perfect fitting grommet.. Nobody uses wet napkins .. lol..
Old October 3rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
as I mentioned in the post, the chinese phunnels comes with a perfect fitting grommet.. Nobody uses wet napkins .. lol..
hahaha i mentioned the wet napkins because someone mentioned using wet napkins if the bowl doesnt fit.
hmmmmm so it comes with a grommet i am sold i will be ordering one soon
Old October 3rd, 2008, 09:35 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

Quote:

Thank you Nima for those kind words my friend . And to the guy who posted the questions, if anyone tells you that a Mya Bambino is a piece of trash, they are fools! I have proved that you can accomplish smoke density even better than a KM with this little Bambino pipe. However, that is not what you want, trust me. The Mya Bambino is one of the most convenient little pipes you can get, but be careful while dealing with the base. I cracked mine and had to buy a replacement. Enough with the rambling though, let's get onto what you want to know. You can use any flippin' bowl or hose you want with this hookah, but I suggest upgrading your grommets because the ones that come with the Bambino are flimsy and of poor quality. After much use, the hose grommet will become a pain in the rear end if you want to use a hose such as a Nammor hose. The hose will keep popping out and this is really irritating, so look for a grommet that can fit well with it. You can really trick this hookah out no doubt! I had a phunnel on mine a few days ago (the Phunell is almost as tall as this hookah ) and it worked fine. I have proven that Nammor/Razan hoses can work with them aswell. Just please get some better grommets, you'll be glad you did. Smoke big my friend

Salaam,

- Mohamed
Old October 11th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Full_ron
Hookah Newbie

I'm also a proud owner of the bambino. It's an amazing hookah and it's really easy to use and, here's the best part, you don't have to sacrifice anything with it's ease. What I mean is that, as simple as it is to use, the smoke u get from it is wonderful. I haven't been able to match farbeyonddriven's smoke in his video but I've definitely surpassed the local lounges I used to go to within my first setup. I suggest you do get a phunnel and a nammor. First off, I've still yet to finish an entire session to it's entireity because it just goes on so long with the phunnel. Yesterday i did a bowl for over an hour and 45 mins and when i looked at the shish, there was still alot of unburnt areas. And the ease of the nammor is amazing. I was scared at first since i thought it would tip it over, but the bambino is SOLID. I highly recommend this.

farbeyonddriven: how did you get your smoke so thick? any tips?
Old October 17th, 2008, 02:04 AM
solo_one87
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to solo_one87 Send a message via Yahoo to solo_one87

its all about the gromet if u can get a thick gromet that fits the stem and the bowl your good to go
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook