Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah for 6-8 people? (:) my first post)

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 7th, 2008, 05:29 PM
fwibby
Hookah Newbie

Default Hookah for 6-8 people? (:) my first post)

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy my first hookah but I had a few questions. I'm living in a house with 9 people next year (i love college ) so im planning to be smoking with a lot of people all the time.

So I think I want a multi-hose hookah, but I heard that anything past 2 hoses sucks? Is this true, and what is the auto-seal feature that comes with 3+ hose hookahs?

Also, I would think a rotating hookah would make life easier passing hoses around but I heard they aren't that good since they leak, is this true too?

So pretty much, can you guys please give me some recommendations or suggestions as to some good multi-hose hookahs (hopefully around the $90-100 range haha)?Thanks your help guys.
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

Default Re: Hookah for 6-8 people? (:) my first post)

get 2 1hose hookahs. multi hose hookahs are usually garbage, id avoid them
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:45 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

My Mya Acrylic is awesome. Although Chinese products are.. from China..

But if you want multiple hoses get a Mya. You can change the hoses from 1 to 4 whenever you want. It smokes perfectly well. I use it whenever i'm with 4 or more people.
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:51 PM
fwibby
Hookah Newbie

hmm okay, i read some old threads about multi-hoses and most people seem to say if you really want a multi-hose hookah then MYAs are the way to go. now i just need to figure out which one i should get.

and do the hoses that usually come with the hookahs suck? should i go ahead and order the nice ones from the start?
Old October 7th, 2008, 06:05 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Mya hoses are normal sized hoses, and are higher quality "normal" hoses then many hoses offered. A Nammor or Razan is a hose that has a very wide gauge, so your pull will feel like nothing at all. Normal hoses aren't washable, Nammors and razans are.

If you hate normal hoses, then by all means get new Razans/Nammor. But otherwise, if you don't even care about hose width, then you don;t need to. I would get one of them and see how you like it. If oyu don't you can sell it here, but i bet you that you will absolutely love it.
Old October 7th, 2008, 08:22 PM
fwibby
Hookah Newbie

ooh okay cool. thanks for all your help zensilk.

quick question: if i get a 2 hose hookah, will the other person have to plug the hole for the other person to pull on it? in other words, are 2 hose hookahs auto-seal or only 3+ are?
Old October 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM
xavier
Hookah Nut

i have a 2 hose egyptian that i bought from hs that has the auto seal on it. good luck with the search.
Old October 8th, 2008, 12:02 AM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

You can actually buy my auto seal hose ports separately or along with the hookah itself. Eiher way you pay the same price for a hose port. If you buy the ports ore-attatched to the hookah it will be auto seal. If you buy the ports yourself you can choose.

This is for my hookahs only by the way. Egyptian hookahs are no good for 2 hoses.

Last edited by ZenSilk; October 8th, 2008 at 12:07 AM.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook