Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Your Freak's Blend-Off Final Ten!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 21st, 2008, 02:21 PM
chain
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Your Freak's Blend-Off Final Ten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
I would hope that people are voting after they try the other blends? wow that would suck if they didn't try them all and vote on best of the top 10 .. I am personally going to give each of the top 10 my dedicated attention to try them and compare. The top one will get my vote!
same here! i changed my order to 200 grams of each so i can smoke each multiple times and be sure to get an accurate reading.
Old October 21st, 2008, 02:32 PM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain View Post
same here! i changed my order to 200 grams of each so i can smoke each multiple times and be sure to get an accurate reading.

dude! THATS 200g x 10 = 2kilos of shisha!!! wow! i bet thats gonna cost an arm
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:33 PM
Sahara Smoke Company
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

Send a message via Skype™ to Sahara Smoke Company

Hey Everyone,

This is Jonathan "The Hookah Freak". just wanted to give you an update.
We've been working hard since yesterday to blend the top 10 finalists.
we just finished making the last one and we are working hard to get them all packaged. We will start shipping out the 10 finalists tomorrow!!
with the 50g jars you'll be able to at least smoke 3 bowls of each blend. make sure you vote on your favorite tasting mix! The previous rounds were based on name and description, the last round is all about the taste.
I hope everyone is as excited as i am!
Im taking Banana-Berry Smoothie & Olympic Explosion home tonight to smoke first! tomorrow ill try another 2. of course i dont get a vote or a decision as to who the winner will be. it is completely up to YOU! So please vote based on taste!
Im glad i decided to bump the samples from a shot to a 50g jar, it would be very difficult to pick a winner by only smoking the flavor once. you'll see its going to be hard to just pick one out of ten. but there can only be one blend master!
Also, dont try and smoke all 10 mixes in one night, you'll have at least 2 weeks to make your choice. theres a few international customers that need time to receive the blends and make a vote. we'll set the date to cast your vote on monday.
good luck those of you who have made the finals, and if you didn't make it or missed the contest, dont worry, there WILL be a Freak's Blend-Off '09, & we've been taking notes and suggestions, next year's contest is going to be bigger and better!

best,
Jonathan
The Hookah Freak
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:23 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

this is awesome, great idea, and great way to make customers happy.

i brought my blend home over the weekend and some friends smoked it and enjoyed it, i was told it tastes like the premixed alcoholic cola that Jack Daniel's has (didnt even know they had one) but i am really interested to hear what people think of my blend.

i am now making an official plea that those that try my blend PM me with what you think (i dont care if you love it or hate it just want feedback) and i will pm all those that have blends in as i try them.

-matt
Old October 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

well im deff going to buy some1s blend for sure.. but imo if you want my vote send me a sample to try out.. i cant vote for all 5 hp members.. soo who ever wants my vote send me over a small sample.. =P if i like you will get my vote to the end. Congrats to all.. i wish i had the cash to have joined.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:28 AM
vegloo
Hookah Nut

congratulations guys. I'm glad the top 10 are all a bit different, like not all sweet and stuff. wish i could afford to try everyones mix! can't wait to find out who the winner is!
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:46 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob416 View Post
well im deff going to buy some1s blend for sure.. but imo if you want my vote send me a sample to try out.. i cant vote for all 5 hp members.. soo who ever wants my vote send me over a small sample.. =P if i like you will get my vote to the end. Congrats to all.. i wish i had the cash to have joined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegloo View Post
congratulations guys. I'm glad the top 10 are all a bit different, like not all sweet and stuff. wish i could afford to try everyones mix! can't wait to find out who the winner is!
They are going to be offering a sample pack of the TOP 10, which will be 50gm samples ..

I'd suggest you guys just save a few bucks here and there, you'd be surprised how much extra you have if you skip things like fast food or drinking for a week or two! I use to go out to lunch a lot, now I make my own and I save a bunch by doing that!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:49 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob416 View Post
You can't vote unless you were in the contest or you buy the 10 pack. Nice try Rob LOL
Share with your friends on facebook