Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

My first video :o

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 21st, 2008, 04:36 AM
krampi
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to krampi
Default My first video :o

Hey all!

I have made my first video. It is a vendor review about nazarhookah.com
Unfortunatelly the language of the video is hungarian, so i think most of u won't understand it Sorry about this, but i just wanted to share my experiences. It was fun to make this video, so i think in the near future i'll make some other ones. If someone is thinking about making a review, or just share something with other members of this community, what i can say to him is just to _do it!_ As i said it was a funny thing, and in the end it's good to see, that u made something nice for ur hookah-community's develope.

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=telm1T25in0

If u feel like to, than rate it
Old October 21st, 2008, 07:50 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: My first video :o

KICK ASS VID! I don't know what you are saying, but I am sure it was all good ..

You had some great clouds in the beginning, very cool!

KEEP the videos coming!! I am glad to see that people are finally starting to make some videos for the community

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old October 21st, 2008, 07:51 AM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Excellent song choice

Old October 21st, 2008, 08:13 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

Those clouds were Phenom style indeed! Great video man! Unfortunately I do not speak Hungarian so I do not know what you were saying. However, those were amazing clouds. I'm proud of you! Keep 'em coming man!
Old October 21st, 2008, 08:53 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Ohh and I wanted to add, that you type in English very well krampi

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old October 21st, 2008, 10:43 AM
krampi
Hookah Pro

Thanks for the great comments. Thx MrB, i like the music so much too I haven't used my Vortex bowl when i recorded the clouds, because i haven't had enough time for that session, so that was only a syrian bowl on the vid. I wrote down my opinion in the vendor review section in some words. Maybe i should add a subtitle to the vid for the hookahpro members And finally thanks for the great comment Mo, i'm about to make a Vortex bowl review especially for the Hungarian people, because most of them don't know about them, neither the phunnels. On that vid i'll record some clouds with my vortex+razan combo

So, in the end, i would like to say thanks for everyone for adding their great comments and for rating my vid! Keep 'em coming!
Old October 22nd, 2008, 02:28 AM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

DUDE! Kickass vid Krampi. And Faith No More, fantastic music seleciton. One question, what is that sweet looking hookah in the background?
Old October 22nd, 2008, 02:48 AM
Kalkail
Hookah Nut

Great video! Great to put a face to the forum ID as well. I posted and rated it. I want a hose just like that one. Must. Resist. Shopping!
Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
krampi
Hookah Pro

Hey guys! Really thanks for ur comments and rates!

Thanks Kwikwi, i like Faith No More too When i was walking home that day, this music started on my iPod, and i thought that i should make something with these great rythms. So this is, why i decided to pick this song That sweet looking hookah in the background is my love (to be right, she is just the 2nd one ) It's a Syrian. Hmm, to be honest it's 2 syrian. I have 2 syrians and they match with each other. So when i feel like, than i change the parts of the stem, i can screw them in each other. I don't know if u can see, but when i recorded the video, the stem had 4 parts. The bottom two from one hookah and the top two from another. But i really like the way it looks

Thanks Kalkail for ur comment, rate, and subscribe too! If u are thinking about picking a hose like this. All i can say is just to do it! It's a really great looking hose, and first of all it's a great hose! The draws are really easy, and it's fully washable. So i can only recommend it. Yesterday evening i had a bowl of Nakhla Cinnamon. It had a really strong cinnamony taste, and after the session when i smelled my hose it had that strong flavor too. But after rinsing it with some hot water there was nothing. It was just like when it was new. So again, i can only recommend it

And i want to say thanks for everyone, who will rate and comment my video in the future. See u soon in another one
Old October 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
krampi
Hookah Pro

I just want to ask a question from the members, who are using youtube for their vids. When i uploaded my video, i didn't change any options, just let it go, and it have worked well for everyone. But after some days (i didn't do anything with it), people from Hungary were not able to watch it. It says, that "This video is not available in your country". How can I do something with this? In the first some days they could watch it, but suddenly after some days the can't watch it. I hope someone can help me
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook