Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Check Out My Package!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 24th, 2008, 01:14 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Check Out My Package!

I want that package but cant as postage is gonna kill me in the UK, if i was in the US i would jump at this offer
Old October 24th, 2008, 03:50 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Hey Sam, I got the same package (though mine may be larger....I am italian afterall :P )....a budy and i tag teamed your SAC. Tasty indeed. I can't wait to try the rest of the top ten.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old October 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

so i am on the 4th sample out of the box (i have only smoked the bowl for just a few mins past the heat up just to get the flavor).

honestly some of them have been disappointing, one of them i stopped because after it got going i just couldnt stand it, the other 3 have been ok smokes or better, in fact i have gone for the worst to best in this group.

sambookah i am now trying SAC and it is a nice smoke not sure if i could smoke it very frequently but its nice. i expected a little more apple to it but its for sure i good wintery smoke
-matt
Old October 25th, 2008, 06:46 AM
solo_one87
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to solo_one87 Send a message via Yahoo to solo_one87

so yea i got my pack today but im about to run out of coals! wtf this sucks, i hate this i think i might have to go order some asap damn this unemployment thing
Old October 25th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Kalkail
Hookah Nut

I just got my perfectly proportioned package today as well! I'm all excited to try and duplicate last night's amazing experience.
Old October 25th, 2008, 10:08 PM
JillyIsJustKidding
Deleted Per User Request

Just got it today! Eek! Some juice was leaking out of the banana-berry smoothie! But weird thing is, the tub was totally closed off tightly Eh maybe the shisha is just really juicy
Old October 25th, 2008, 11:47 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding View Post
Just got it today! Eek! Some juice was leaking out of the banana-berry smoothie! But weird thing is, the tub was totally closed off tightly Eh maybe the shisha is just really juicy
mine wasnt any juicer than HH usually is. banana berry smoothie was a decent flavor, more blueberry flavor than any thing else.

-matt
Old October 27th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
no smoke till xmas, why? i would cry
-matt
I won't get my own Hookah till Christmas. For now I go to Lizzy's to smoke Hookah. Still have my pipe and cigars but they aren't the same. This is going to be a sad Christmas for my family all around except for me. My wife is so good.
Old October 27th, 2008, 01:58 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
I won't get my own Hookah till Christmas. For now I go to Lizzy's to smoke Hookah. Still have my pipe and cigars but they aren't the same. This is going to be a sad Christmas for my family all around except for me. My wife is so good.
i know that feeling, last year up here at school i would go to the lounge then when i went back home for the summer a few of my friends have hookahs so i didnt really need one and rarely went to the lounge back home, then i just got a rig in aug

-matt
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Quote:
i know that feeling, last year up here at school i would go to the lounge then when i went back home for the summer a few of my friends have hookahs so i didnt really need one and rarely went to the lounge back home, then i just got a rig in aug

-matt
Yeah I am so looking forward to it because I feel like I will have a better set up and better tobacco than they use. They are keeping it limited so they don't have flavors mixing and stuff like that. They had 2 flavors last time I was there and they had talked about a third that I have yet to see. I really wish they would get strawberry back cause I am not a huge fan of the licorice flavor in the double apple they use which seems to be all they have lately.
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Finally, after a FedEx screw up on Friday delivering it to the wrong address, I received my package today. I haven't broke the seals yet so don't know what to expect. Think I'll start tonight with the highly anticipated SAC! Lol.
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:32 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Yeah I am so looking forward to it because I feel like I will have a better set up and better tobacco than they use. They are keeping it limited so they don't have flavors mixing and stuff like that. They had 2 flavors last time I was there and they had talked about a third that I have yet to see. I really wish they would get strawberry back cause I am not a huge fan of the licorice flavor in the double apple they use which seems to be all they have lately.
ok 2 flavors sounds retarded, even the terrible places here hav3 a good 8-12 flavors, the place i really like to go has probably 40-60 flavors, does what ever mix you want, and comes up with crazy blends (things like icing, white rabbit, etc crazy stuff) and a lot of the blends they have done have been able to replicate some really unexpected flavors

-matt
Old October 27th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Quote:
ok 2 flavors sounds retarded, even the terrible places here hav3 a good 8-12 flavors, the place i really like to go has probably 40-60 flavors, does what ever mix you want, and comes up with crazy blends (things like icing, white rabbit, etc crazy stuff) and a lot of the blends they have done have been able to replicate some really unexpected flavors

-matt
Yeah they weren't trying to become a Hookah lounge just offering something a little different to their patrons. I am fine with that if they hadn't gotten what they have I might not have ever tried it. Then where would I be?
Old October 27th, 2008, 04:32 PM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

only 30 bucks hells yeah bought mine this morning pumped for that industrial fallout
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:55 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Yeah they weren't trying to become a Hookah lounge just offering something a little different to their patrons. I am fine with that if they hadn't gotten what they have I might not have ever tried it. Then where would I be?
ya i get it but man, there was a small local coffee shop ran by a middle eastern family that served pretty good quality hookah, to bad they shut down cause slow business
-matt
Old October 27th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

iight i need to know when this deal is over.. my pay day is friday..
Old October 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob416 View Post
iight i need to know when this deal is over.. my pay day is friday..
I think it is open for a few weeks? But should definitely be open on Friday

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Quote:
ya i get it but man, there was a small local coffee shop ran by a middle eastern family that served pretty good quality hookah, to bad they shut down cause slow business
-matt
Yeah thankfully a lot of the changes have increased their business and it doesn't hurt that they really do have some of the best food around. And they have a little of everything. Some seafood, pasta, burgers, sandwiches, chicken, steak, catfish, quesadilla, Nachos, Fajitas, And Kibobs, Filafel, Humus (which was one of the main things that won us over), and other Mediterranean, American grill and bar food. They also make a mean long island iced tea. The Hookah was just an extra kind of after thought that they didn't want to get too complicated but thought it would be a nice addition to the small Mediterranean menu and stuff. Also they have been around for many years now but it never hurts to get one of your own so you don't have to rely on it.
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:30 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Yeah thankfully a lot of the changes have increased their business and it doesn't hurt that they really do have some of the best food around. And they have a little of everything. Some seafood, pasta, burgers, sandwiches, chicken, steak, catfish, quesadilla, Nachos, Fajitas, And Kibobs, Filafel, Humus (which was one of the main things that won us over), and other Mediterranean, American grill and bar food. They also make a mean long island iced tea. The Hookah was just an extra kind of after thought that they didn't want to get too complicated but thought it would be a nice addition to the small Mediterranean menu and stuff. Also they have been around for many years now but it never hurts to get one of your own so you don't have to rely on it.
this is when you offer to set up and run the hookah part of it and then get it going great for exchange of cheap/free food and ability to get whole sale prices on hookah stuff

-matt
Old October 28th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Now that would be the gig wouldn't it. Doubt it would pay as much as my current gig but would be a lot more fun.
Old October 30th, 2008, 03:37 PM
mastermute
Hookah Newbie

Got mine today! Started testing! Great stuff here! (Even though my blend didn't make the shortlist... you are missing out guys )

Last edited by mastermute; October 30th, 2008 at 03:39 PM.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook