Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

FOUR HEADED BOWL

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 27th, 2009, 07:22 PM
jimmmmaaaa
Hookah Nut

Default Re: FOUR HEADED BOWL

Wow, my post was unclear.
For some clarification:
When straight up mixing tobacco to be put in a single bowl, it seems like sometimes one will burn faster than the other, or the wetter flavor may dominate..
If using multiple bowls, this may solve the problem- separate the dryer and wetter tobacco, and manage the heat of each bowl properly
i hope that cleared up some of what i was saying.. then again it may be untrue, its just some speculation.
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Lickenwing
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Lickenwing Send a message via MSN to Lickenwing Send a message via Yahoo to Lickenwing

Eh 4 too many for me, i just like 1 bowl. I wouldnt mind a vortex. Also im sure you gotta use alot of shisha and coals, plus i just like to hookah about an hour a couple times a day is good enough for me
Old April 28th, 2009, 01:59 AM
SIAGCORE
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to SIAGCORE Send a message via Skype™ to SIAGCORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmmmaaaa View Post
Wow, my post was unclear.
For some clarification:
When straight up mixing tobacco to be put in a single bowl, it seems like sometimes one will burn faster than the other, or the wetter flavor may dominate..
If using multiple bowls, this may solve the problem- separate the dryer and wetter tobacco, and manage the heat of each bowl properly
i hope that cleared up some of what i was saying.. then again it may be untrue, its just some speculation.
I get what your laying down man but I rather use a multi compartment bowl for that over a multi head bowl I did a couple reviews of the 2 and 3 compartment bowls like ...
[FONT=&quot]Two Compartment Party Bowl [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Review 3way Party Bowl HookahPro
perhaps that be better as when i want to mix differnt style/kinds/etc i use them and arange the heat as needed with less coal and tobacco waste
Old July 4th, 2009, 05:05 PM
cbyerspace
Hookah Nut

well I bought one of these and it would of been awsome if the bowls where normal sized... each bowl was good for like a max of 20mins, not to metion its very hard to clean, I didn't even throw it in the closet, it met the trash can after its first use... The concept is good I bought it because I figured it would be like having four bowls and I would have to change it for along time... Im actually making a bowl as I type this it combines this idea with the idea of the vortex bowl...
Old July 4th, 2009, 05:13 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

Couldn't you hypothetically plug up any of the bowls you're not using?
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook