Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Your first hookah experience

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 7th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Adam2uBer
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Adam2uBer Send a message via AIM to Adam2uBer Send a message via MSN to Adam2uBer Send a message via Yahoo to Adam2uBer Send a message via Skype™ to Adam2uBer
Default Re: Your first hookah experience

My first hookah experience was when I was a sophomore in high school. One of my buddies lived in Egypt for a couple years and brought back a hookah. He invited me over to have a little session with him while his parents were out. Fell in love right there, but because of his parents we couldn't have another session because they were home almost all the time. I forgot about hookah until the summer before my senior year when I went to a really nice hookah lounge in Budapest, Hungary named Shiraz. Made that old memory come back and as soon as I got back home I started going to a hookah lounge once or twice a week. After several months of doing that I finally bought one with my brother.
Old November 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
honestly, i made sure to get in w/ the hookah bars around town, so i could set it up the way i wanted it, and so they wouldnt charge me 10 bucks for 2 bucks of supplies tops.

as for college, yeah, its cool that people discover it, but for me, and I went to Emory, I heard:

OMG You have a hookah?!!!
+
a) my friend made one at home depot
b) i tried it when i was in Israel, but why are you smoking it
c) like omg, what flavor?! I never did it but I heard its like smoking menthols
d) (censored)

and p.s. I tried it for the first time with my uncles in Syria when I was very little. I came back again when I was still to young to smoke in the US and smoked it, and then about the time I was old enough to smoke one legally here, I brought one back with me, I had to smuggle it cause my father is a lung doctor....

does your dad know you smoke now?
Old November 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

It was at a mates birthday we went to a nice place to eat and they done hookah they as well, ive never smoked in my life but my mates had so ordered a few and i got tempted since it smelled so nice, and on the first pull i was hooked, it was af double apple with mint, so nice, and i gotta a pretty massive buzz from it, it was so nice i went out and got one a few months later
Old November 7th, 2008, 04:44 PM
saharasmoker
Hookah Newbie

age: 17. location: my girlfriend's brother's closet. flavor: starbuzz blue mist. result: orgasmic.
Old November 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Divine
Hookah Nut

My first hookah experience,

I had been at a party in my town, and I hadn't even heard of hookah before. (This was ~5 years ago) I was driving so I didn't intend on drinking, or smoking other substances for that matter. I went into some room downstairs and there was tons of people smoking hookah, and it's been love ever since.
Old November 9th, 2008, 08:00 PM
David Engerer
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to David Engerer

My and my exchange student decided to go to a hookah bar that is about 10 minutes away from my house for the first time. We smoked for about an hour and a half and when I was done I felt sick to my stomach and dizzy, but then we bought our first one and I loved it ever since. Just bought my second hookah today. so hyped.
Old November 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Divine
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Engerer View Post
My and my exchange student decided to go to a hookah bar that is about 10 minutes away from my house for the first time. We smoked for about an hour and a half and when I was done I felt sick to my stomach and dizzy, but then we bought our first one and I loved it ever since. Just bought my second hookah today. so hyped.
What did you get?!
Old November 10th, 2008, 06:14 AM
ToncSTAR
Hookah Newbie

about six months ago, my cousin from vegas came down, talking about hookah. he told me more about it, and to my surprise one of my cousins who lived close to me had one. so we tried it and i fell in love with it ever since.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook