Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Help! Really tempted to buy 48" MZ beauty

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 6th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Immortal1ty
Hookah Newbie

Default Help! Really tempted to buy 48" MZ beauty

This thing is absolutely gorgeous... and a MONSTER in size. I was just about to buy it, but I'm having second thoughts now on whether it will provide a great smoke. Does anyone have experiences with hookahs of this size, or at least those that are 40"+? I want a hookah primarily for looks, and smoking experience. I do not smoke too often. I'm drooling over this thing, but should I go smaller?
Old November 6th, 2008, 05:57 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Default Re: Help! Really tempted to buy 48" MZ beauty

someone just won one recently...they did a video review...and i think there is also a typed review in the review section...the search button is your friend.... Its an MZ Nefertiti or something u are talking about correct?
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

I would suggest a 26" to 34" range pipe but you go with that MZ if you like it they are very nice rigs. It will perform nicely as all MZ do.
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:50 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

I would get a smaller one just due to the 48" being really hard to clean, however there is a youtube video review by hp member ocmusicjunkie on this product, good luck
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:49 PM
zareh
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to zareh Send a message via Skype™ to zareh

bought one some months ago ,loved the look of if and smokes great, cleaning it you have to take it to the bathtub lol,
Old November 6th, 2008, 09:51 PM
uglybiker
Quantum Bubblenautics,PhD

It's a bit inconvenient to clean as it won't fit in a sink. If you have a pull out style faucet, you can put a bucket on the floor in front of the sink and wash it out in there.
Zareh's suggestion of using the shower works, too.
Speaking of which, you ain't been around much lately, Zareh! How ya been?

Old November 7th, 2008, 11:21 AM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

i think my 32" is a bitch to clean i couldnt even IMAGINE a 48"
Old November 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

for my 32 inch I was thinking about that. We don't really have large sinks. The house I will be at for my inaugural cleaning and smoking won't really have a good sink for that so I am thinking of a funnel and jug method. Or the shower but at home we have really bad tap water I have filters in the kitchen and bathrooms. Best to pour in there than to have calcium deposits all down the stem. Yuk.
Old November 7th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
for my 32 inch I was thinking about that. We don't really have large sinks. The house I will be at for my inaugural cleaning and smoking won't really have a good sink for that so I am thinking of a funnel and jug method. Or the shower but at home we have really bad tap water I have filters in the kitchen and bathrooms. Best to pour in there than to have calcium deposits all down the stem. Yuk.
It's not as bad as you might think. I clean my 32" KM out in my kitchen sink and it's just a standard sink. And as for your tap water, it's better than you think. Calcium would be the least of your worries building up in the stem. As long as you clean the stem properly using a brush from time to time it will not build up. I use lemon juice/baking soda and there is no buildup at all. Living in Fort Worth where the water is quite bad, there has been no calcium buildup to date. Cleaning is going to make a mess no matter how careful you are, it's just the way it is. I know some who do it in the front yard using the garden hose and detergent. A huge mess.
Old November 7th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikwi View Post
It's not as bad as you might think. I clean my 32" KM out in my kitchen sink and it's just a standard sink. And as for your tap water, it's better than you think. Calcium would be the least of your worries building up in the stem. As long as you clean the stem properly using a brush from time to time it will not build up. I use lemon juice/baking soda and there is no buildup at all. Living in Fort Worth where the water is quite bad, there has been no calcium buildup to date. Cleaning is going to make a mess no matter how careful you are, it's just the way it is. I know some who do it in the front yard using the garden hose and detergent. A huge mess.
I considered the garden hose as well. LOL
Old November 7th, 2008, 01:49 PM
WickedSide
Hookah Newbie

high pressure hose FTW!, haha, me and some buddies had rented a house for a weekend in Desert Springs, and it had a insaneee hose outside, cleaned out my buddies hookah perfectly
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook