Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

i love trying new things!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 22nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
HookahGuru
Hookah Nut

Default Re: i love trying new things!

I can handle mint by itself but not for to long.

Cherry/Mint is a great combo.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

I like Salloum mint the most but even then I find my self losing interest in the flavour after a while. I usually mix mint with vanilla or with honey.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
persianpimp730
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj Two A View Post
Hey john if you really want to cool down, take some altoids, crush them into a powder, and put them in the vase water. Trust me, it's amazingly refreshing. In fact ima pick up some altoids and do that tonight, cause I havent done that in forever.
just imagine your neighbor sees you smoking hookah and thinks its drug paraphanalia then the cops bust into your house and think the hookahs are used for "other" things and they see white powder...
imagine trying to explain that haha

"no those are hookahs! and this is just crushed altoids!"
haha
Old November 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM
TheMadnessAxis
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by persianpimp730 View Post
just imagine your neighbor sees you smoking hookah and thinks its drug paraphanalia then the cops bust into your house and think the hookahs are used for "other" things and they see white powder...

haha
ROFL!
Old November 22nd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Cj Two A
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by persianpimp730 View Post

haha
I got pulled into a police station in hilton head and drug tested. I was on vacation with friends and we were smoking the hookah at night around the pool. I had a bag of crushed altoids in the backpack i carried everything in, and when they saw the hookah the asked to see in my bag. I figured why not, I'm doing nothing wrong. My mistake.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
persianpimp730
Hookah Nut

Quote:
I got pulled into a police station in hilton head and drug tested. I was on vacation with friends and we were smoking the hookah at night around the pool. I had a bag of crushed altoids in the backpack i carried everything in, and when they saw the hookah the asked to see in my bag. I figured why not, I'm doing nothing wrong. My mistake.
no way! seriously?!
howd you talk your way out of that one?!
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:46 PM
Cj Two A
Hookah Nut

I didnt talk my way out of it. But since I don't do anything illegal they didn't get anywhere testing me. I kept telling them to test me, cause i wanted to get out of there, so after 3 hours of waiting they did a saliva test, and then let me go about 15 mins later. It was infuriating, demeaning, and a giant waste of my time, especially since if one of them had put a fingertips worth of the altoids on their tongue they would have known. And they would have been able to smell very easily if something else had been burning in my hookah.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
I didnt talk my way out of it. But since I don't do anything illegal they didn't get anywhere testing me. I kept telling them to test me, cause i wanted to get out of there, so after 3 hours of waiting they did a saliva test, and then let me go about 15 mins later. It was infuriating, demeaning, and a giant waste of my time, especially since if one of them had put a fingertips worth of the altoids on their tongue they would have known. And they would have been able to smell very easily if something else had been burning in my hookah.
they should have been able to do a field test on the altoids with a chemical thingy most departments carry

-matt
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:55 AM
persianpimp730
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
they should have been able to do a field test on the altoids with a chemical thingy most departments carry

-matt
yeah i think i saw that on cops.
like a baggy and a little stick you break then shake up the bag and it tells you the substance depending on the color
Old November 23rd, 2008, 05:38 PM
TheHookahStore
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
I have been getting just a bit bored with hookah these last few nights. you have to understand, i have my choice of hundreds of flavors from several brands at my fingertips.
Must be nice. I thought I was doing good by having 80 flavors on my personal shisha shelf. I am too new at this to sample ALL of my inventory.. I open a new flavor to try every few days.. Some day I will be able to say "hundreds"
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Hundreds was just am easy thing to say, I never counted, don't make a liar out of me
Well I can honestly say with certainty that I have hundreds of unopened boxes, how about that, and maybe thousands depending on whether I am low or just stocked up. Something that won't kill your inventory is to try 50g packs, I rarely open 250g for myself anymore as I get bored to easy, however I did make a kilo purchase for personal use of a flavor I just kept loving, SB Citrus Mist. I had taken 2 250g and still needed more, so why not get a kilo?
btw THS, just checked your site, you should easily have hundreds of flavors....dipping in once in awhile is good too. it's work related

Last edited by ChronicHookah; November 23rd, 2008 at 08:40 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 09:04 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
Hundreds was just am easy thing to say, I never counted, don't make a liar out of me
Well I can honestly say with certainty that I have hundreds of unopened boxes, how about that, and maybe thousands depending on whether I am low or just stocked up. Something that won't kill your inventory is to try 50g packs, I rarely open 250g for myself anymore as I get bored to easy, however I did make a kilo purchase for personal use of a flavor I just kept loving, SB Citrus Mist. I had taken 2 250g and still needed more, so why not get a kilo?
btw THS, just checked your site, you should easily have hundreds of flavors....dipping in once in awhile is good too. it's work related
write it off as a business expense
-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook