Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

While smoking your hookah...

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
hookah-D
Hookah Newbie

Red face While smoking your hookah...

Justt wondering what you guys like to do to make your hookah experience more enjoyable. I mostly like to sit with my boyfriend and watch a movie while smoking. Sometimes I go out with friends to a hookah lounge with good music and we try to have a contest with doing tricks. For some reason I get more into it when I hear reggae music. Maybe because of my Jamaican roots. What are things you do to make the experience more fun?
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:38 PM
hookahlife
Vendor

Send a message via ICQ to hookahlife Send a message via AIM to hookahlife
Default Re: While smoking your hookah...

Hey Hookah-D,

I love to smoke and bbq, two of the most relaxing activities in my opinion. Nothing like getting a group of peole together, grilling some great food, with some good mojito, and of course a few hookahs on the table!

Eugene
Hookah Life
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:46 PM
esisomsun
Hookah Pro

i like to browse thru websites while i smoke, especially hookahpro.com. yknow, i thought getting into hookah would keep me off the computer, its doing the total opposite..
Old November 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM
jimmmmaaaa
Hookah Nut

For me, if its dark out, lights off, except for a few dim ones, and some really good good music- something calm, yet complex. Pink Floyd does it for me, but reggae is amazing as well. I also enjoy browsing through some of those free internet radio stations available on itunes. TV and or movies are also good... especially when you have to fan away some of the smoke to see the screen!
Old November 17th, 2008, 09:08 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

i like to watch some tv if in by myself or even if im hanging out with a few close friends, i like going to a lounge back home that is really nice and has a bunch of people there always i know (ran into a few people i havent seen for a few years and the first time i took a friend there that had been stationed in cape cod he ran into a bunch of old friends)

i would love to chill out and smoke with a nice special female but ya i suck at starting relationships, but hopefully that is going to be resolved soon, just dont know if this girl im interested in smokes hookah

-matt
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

i just liek to relax in my computer chair listen to some music and surf the web.. or some times ill have music on really really low and ill read..
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:01 AM
TheHookahStore
Vendor

Hookahs, food, and music always go together great.. Of course it is more fun when you are sharing all the above with friends.
Old November 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Ultimate moodsetter for PL.

A nice cup of tea sits steaming next to me, the lights are low so I can enjoy the view in front. A soft ballad from an 'Oud plays in the background as my girl leans on me. I have one hand in her hair, and the other holding the hose to the hookah I'm slowly puffing away at.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:21 AM
bLinkZor
Hookah Nut

When I smoke hookah, I do it with my friends. For me, I think smoking hookah by yourself is boring. Anyways, when my friends are over we just chill and talk about the old days, the last time my we smoked we tried to create an invention for a way to make the smoke come out more and we did, LOL!
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:29 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

yeah, my friends and i just chill and talk about life in between drags. Sometimes wile throwing back some drinks.
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Cj Two A
Hookah Nut

Back porch, relaxing music playing in the background(i make playlists for this actually) my KM Copper Heart, a perfectly mixed manhattan or berry white(the drink not the singer) and a good book.(Jack Mcdevitt has been the author of choice lately. Read his stuff its amazing.)
Old November 18th, 2008, 02:57 PM
mrtko1030
Hookah Newbie

I tend to just sit with my friends out on a screened in porch or in their garage with it open just talking to neighbors as they go by and such.

The most fun though was setting it up in his basement and we had a movie marathan. 2 hookahs, 3 250g tubs of shisha and 3 movies. Spaceballs, Super Troopers, and Hot Rod were the movies of the night.

Great night.
Old November 18th, 2008, 03:49 PM
thetallest
Hookah Newbie

My friends and I just love to have a good conversation while we smoke. All of us sitting on the floor with some pillows passing the hose around is really conducive to good conversation.
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:47 PM
mack65401
Hookah Newbie

I usually smoke alone, so it is a good book, a good cup of coffee (my home-roast) and some classic rock music for me. Sometimes I go to a friend's house to watch soccer games ( he has a satellite receiving a lot of european channels), then it is the Champions League, beer and hookah
________
fat woman Webcam

Last edited by mack65401; May 5th, 2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

I guess for me it is sipping Iced Tea and talking to my wife and/or the people who work at Lizzy's. I guess at home that will switch to water/fruit juice/alcohol and remove the Lizzy's people.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:45 PM
WickedSide
Hookah Newbie

with friends or alone, with some nice oldies playing, or some other chill rap, or some trance, dim lights, and must be indoorss
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook