Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

'Bout to place an order!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 18th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Haihookah
Hookah Newbie

Default 'Bout to place an order!

Hey everyone,
I'm about to order a Mya QT, a kilogram of bluemist, 250g AF grape, and a tangier phunnel bowl, and some extra grommets!! I finally decided on a Mya QT, I have a ~24 inch Al Fakher hookah right now. I actually think John has the same one as me in his pictures, with the "gold" engraved upper stem, silver ball with design, etc, is this correct john? I heard a lot of good things about the QT and some bad things, but i dont think most of the issues stated are that big of a deal, but we'll see. I already own a Razan for the new QT as well. Im really excited to see how this thing smokes, ive heard it gets pretty decent clouds. Ill try to post pictures when the package comes in from *************!
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: 'Bout to place an order!

Sounds like a great order! I am unsure about the AF Grape, it is my FAVORITE! but they just don't seem to be nailing the flavor as well as they use to!? I tried the Grape/Mint mix and it was just "ok" .. if I could make a recommendation? I would say go for the AF Mint (Everybody should have this!) and/or maybe the Double Apple (It does have a black licorice taste, but after you get use to it you may really like it! I love the Double Apple now!)

Cheers!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

There will always be someone who has bad things to say about different hookahs just because it's not what they want. I hope it kicks ass and it should, it's a MYA. Nice order!

Agree with Sambooka, and if you get the AF double apple it is not as strong on the licorice as Nakhla would be. So it's easier on the newcomers to double apple.

Last edited by Kwikwi; November 18th, 2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: adding +1 to Sambooka
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:02 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

Mya QT hell yes!

And a KILO of SB?? Dang man someone must love blue mist...

Great order!
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Haihookah
Hookah Newbie

haha yeah we LOVE Bluemist! And Sambooka we have some AF Mint right now , It has always been one of my favorites. We got a 50g of AF grape the other day and it was a 2007 batch that was in a refigerator. Well, i had a bad experience with the ketchup taste last year, so i was scared, but this actually wasnt bad. Thats why we ordered the Af grape, and im sure its not as good as it used to be, and thanks for the heads up Sambooka.
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:25 PM
kingboyb
Banned

Nice work!
Post a pic of the SB kilo container! The pic on the website is not great and I am curious to see how it really looks.
Old November 18th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Ekove
Hookah Nut

I don't think you can go wrong with a Mya. And those are also nice flavors that you've picked.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:54 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

This is from the SB website and is the accurate pic of what the Kg's look like. They are not in bigger tins. They are in a tupperware container, but at least you can empty it from the plastic bag into the container for mixing.
Attached Thumbnails
starbuzz_kilo2.jpg  
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:52 PM
SkylineGTR
Hookah Nut

DAMN
a KILO?!
I'm jealous...
Old November 19th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Haihookah
Hookah Newbie

haha i didn't afford all this myself, i live with 3 friends and they all smoke so thats the reason behind the kilo, and its our favorite. Although if i had the money i would get a kilo myself anyway haha. I mean you save about 20$ if your gonna keep getting the same flavor in 250g anyway.
Old November 19th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Xazon
Hookah Nut

AF mint is so awesome guys lol it could be so sad if the 1 kilo can is a bad batch? hehe
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook