Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Nakhla Mint + Fakhfakhina Lemon = NAKHLA HEAVEN !

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 19th, 2008, 06:19 AM
The Egyptian
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Nakhla Mint + Fakhfakhina Lemon = NAKHLA HEAVEN !

So, I finally tried it. Got a 50g pack each. Usually I mix it 3 to 1 (Lemon to Mint respectively) to avoid the overly strong mint.

I thought what the heck, I mixed it equally this time. Put content of both packs on the plastic sheet they wrap it in, mixed it real good with my fingers, loaded up my Tangiers medium phunnel bowl, lit three CH QLs .... and I was in Nakhla heaven for over an hour that I even needed one more QL, it was still going on until I got really bored of smoking lol.

I call that mix the medical shisha LOL. It clears ur nasal sinuses, nasal cavity, throat and chest. It was strong but not too strong. The mint overpowered the lemon, however lemon was still there, so obvious.

This mix is probably gonna be my favourite smoke for quite some time and I guess I'll be buying bigger packs (250g) of Fakhfakhina Lemon and Mint. Maybe try AF Mint or Mizo Mint.

Trust me, I am a Nakhla hater, so if I like this mix that much, it is great. Try it and let me know if u like it
Old November 19th, 2008, 06:29 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Nakhla Mint + Fakhfakhina Lemon = NAKHLA HEAVEN !

That sounds awesome Ahmad! Do you know I tried to add a little kick to Starbuzz Christmas Mix by adding the trusty Nakhla Sherazade Cinnamon. It was not bad, but not amazing either. Normally I smoke Cinnamon without mixing, but I will get some Lemon and Mint hopefully sometime soon and that way I can see what you are talking about . Thanks for sharing this with us
Old November 19th, 2008, 06:49 AM
reality-
Banned

Whasup Ahmad, sup Mohamed!
Guys.. This Mix is well known to me since loong time! Ive said it before and now I will say it again!
Nakhla mint ( not mizo or af mint ) + nakhla lemon = WoooooooW !!!
there is 3 of theese great mixes. also the same mint + nakhla sweet honey . and same mint again + nakhla orange !!
Old November 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

That sounds like a really great mix! I am going to have to try this out!! Thanks for sharing ..

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old November 19th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Hossnposs
Hookah Newbie

Omg, that sounds good. I just smoked my first bowl of nakhla, however, and it gives me a friggin gnarly migraine
Old November 19th, 2008, 02:39 PM
mr2guy
Hookah Nut

I've never tried that mix, but i've had Fumair lemon mint, and it is my all time fav. I'll have to give this stuff a shot.
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossnposs View Post
Omg, that sounds good. I just smoked my first bowl of nakhla, however, and it gives me a friggin gnarly migraine
Hahaha, dude I got rocked just yesterday when I made a mix of mint and Nakhla Orange. Just ask Nima, he was aware because we were smoking hookah in video chat
Old November 21st, 2008, 11:16 AM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

i always have a little pack a mint lying around that i mixed with cola one time to see if it would work and giving it a carbonated taste (actually kind of worked) but that sounds amazing and i do have a cold at the moment
Old November 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM
dobber
Hookah Newbie

One day I was running low on shisha and decided to mix my Nakhla mint with vanilla.... I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I surprised. Instead of the creamy taste you usually get when mixing vanilla with a fruit, the mint seemed to bring out the mellow spice flavors in the vanilla. Definitely be trying this mix again once I get more.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook