Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Great local market

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM
xavier
Hookah Nut

Default Great local market

Yesterday i was searching around the internet for any hookah shops around my house since i only know of smoke shops that carry low quality hookahs,coals and tobacco. I was expecting the same thing from the market but when i went in i found i very comfortable atmosphere family owned and very chill. The best thing in the world happened i walked in to find Al Fakher, Nakhla, Layalina and Starbuzz ranging from 50g packs to kilo tubs at great prices. The coals they carry are also a great selection they carry Coconara, Japanese silver tabs, Exotica finger coals and a variety of other natural and QL's. The hookahs looked like they were probably no name egyptians but a few looked like legit Mya's. They carried a variety of hoses including razan sultan looking hoses to cobra and mya washable hoses. Overall the shop was the greatest thing to happen to since having a bad week of a broken base, and two rusted hoses. the name is Open Sesame Market.
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: Great local market

Xavier, you look familiar to me did you used to frequent some Linux forums or something?

Anyway there is a couple of shops here that were like that for me. Like you walk in and hear a chorus singing cause they have just about anything you would want. Though none of the ones around here have very many 50g's.
Old November 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM
reality-
Banned

yeah xavier looks familiar to me as well.. I recognize the hat.. maybe I saw you in some television show?
Old November 20th, 2008, 07:10 PM
RushN24
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by reality- View Post
yeah xavier looks familiar to me as well.. I recognize the hat.. maybe I saw you in some television show?
HAHA yea its Marvin the Martian.

Glad to see you found a local market to purchase hookah supplies xavier. God only know I have 3 just around my college and 3 hookah bars too, and all of them are the same. They carry nothing but Nakhla, not that thats bad but I want acces to more brands without shelling out high shipping costs.
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:04 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

It's always good to have a solid local vendor.I have several w/in blocks of my place. Some of the products you named are somethings you might find in a smoke shop, but it's odd to hear a market carrying such items. You should strike up some conversation. Clearly someone there knows what's up.
Old November 21st, 2008, 10:03 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

Ok ok I know he is a cartoon character but I have seen someone with the name Xavier and that avatar in either a linux forum or some photography forums. I was just wondering if it was the same person. Anyway I stand by the rest of it.
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:14 PM
AngriestPhx
Hookah Nut

Hooray for good local shops that carry quality hookah products!!!
Old November 21st, 2008, 03:42 PM
xavier
Hookah Nut

Yeah it was pretty great walking in there, Fezzik sorry but i dont know what linux is man.
Old November 21st, 2008, 04:38 PM
tzighy
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Yahoo to tzighy

*grumbling* the only reachable place to me from where i can buy shisha is this hookah bar that right now has some shipping problems or whatever and has only sweet melon and rose on stock. also, it carries just nakhla(which isn't bad at all, love it), but the coals are bulk natural coals that kinda suck tbh...
Old November 21st, 2008, 04:42 PM
Divine
Hookah Nut

Where are you from Xavier?

I live in Portland, and there's quite a few decent smoke shops around. Notably "Tony's". They had AF Golden Grape for $7.50 for 250g's. x_x
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook