Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

New Hookah Time

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old November 21st, 2008, 07:46 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to StZero
Default New Hookah Time

I know I know , I just purchased a small Genie from Guess. But i belive its time for a new one, I thinkin its time for a KM. Everybody that has em' raves of them but Anybody know a good online distributor to purchse from with resonable prices. And i know this may sound to be a silly question but what makes these so great, is it the quailty in the workmanship? perhaps marry it with a medium phunnel bowl. Any suggestions perhaps other hookahs then a KM , id like to keep it round 100$-130$

Old November 21st, 2008, 11:04 PM
Send a message via ICQ to hookahlife Send a message via AIM to hookahlife
Default Re: New Hookah Time

KM, Magdi Zidan and Nour are all great traditional hookahs. KM and MZ are both Egyptian. MZ will generally be more expensive. There are different qualities of KM's including regular stainless steel and tri-metal which are brass/copper construction.

Nour are Syrian hookahs and have solid brass/copper construction on the stem so they have amazing durability and are anti-microbial.

To be perfectly honest the current inventory of KM's that you will find online will have similar quality to many non-branded Egyptian pipes. Social Smoke makes a good Egyptian hookah and Hookah-Shisha usually has good quality but both their prices are a little high in my opinion.

You can check out our site we carry a solid copper/nickel finish egyptian model (The King) that has a modular designed stem so that it can be taken apart and transported easily. It can also be smoked as a 23" and 30" hookah. In my honest opinion it is one of the best hookahs on the market from any retailer and any brand.

Hope this helps.

Hookah Life
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:20 AM
Hookah Guru
Send a message via AIM to Rob416

^^ Syrian Alll the way.. but if your really interested in a KM check out *************.com good rigs at a great price.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Rob is right, go nour oddly enough CH sells both.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

If your not entirely sure what makes a KM so great, then you may want to slow down before grabbing one. Check the reviews and do your homework. And yes. You should always consider a quality Syrian as well!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook