Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

BEST HOOKAH IN THE WORLD

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:56 PM
prince of hooka
Hookah Nut

Default BEST HOOKAH IN THE WORLD

If you could invent the best hookah in the world how would you make it which hose would you use and which bowl would you use.
________
Opiate Rehab Dicussion

Last edited by prince of hooka; April 22nd, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
buddha548
Hookah Nut

Default Re: BEST HOOKAH IN THE WORLD

i would make it a very wide gauge solid brass sturdy and dose not tip easily large glass vase and vary thick glass. at least 34". for a hose razan and bowl tangiers small phunnel.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
dragonman586
Hookah Pro

The hookah itself would be a spray column (or scrubber) The hose would be a KM ultimate hose that has been torn apart and the insides replaced with plastic tubing, and the bowl without a doubt would be a phunnel!
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

I was thinking a good solid brass stem, some nice heavy glass, a namoor hose, and a regular clay bowl, because it does the job right.

You know, i think you could just get a Nour with a namoor and that would be what i described.

edit: I can get a tangiers bowl to smoke right, but i prefer a standard clay bowl, it doesnt drip that much, i get thicker smoke, and the flavor stays.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:54 PM
Cj Two A
Hookah Nut

35" Solid brass stem machined on a lathe, with a built in ice chamber. Intake and exhaust valves would be added to the body by drilling in at the proper angles then inserting the proper fixtures and soldering them in place. Nammor style hose, only made much more flexible, and 7-8ft length. Tangiers small phunnel bowl.. And since this would probably already be terribly expensive why not throw in some of that "Czech hand blown “Bohemian Glass” that Meduse Pipes seems to think is amazing. Only blow it into a functional shape instead of the meduse shapes.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:27 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

best?

stainless steel with a sleeve of silver or gold in side the stem (never have an issue with corrosion), welded and silver soldered together, not this plumbing solder crap. large egyptian bowl or a extra small phunnel, nice big heavy hand blown glass base that has a nice coloring done in the glass not just painted on, large area for smoke in the vase, 25-32 inches tall. nammor hose that has been de-plasticsmellified, assembled with silicone glue not hot glue. autoseal that lets you pull like its not there would be nice too, there has to be a way to do it... in fact i just now figured out how, the issue is getting to to be durable for extended periods of time.

-matt
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:43 AM
persianpimp730
Hookah Nut

i have it. a KM trimetal and a razan sultan with a vortex haha
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:46 AM
BuPu4kY
Hookah Newbie

I can make the best hookah in the world because I'am pro in this !!!!
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
shisha fan
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha548 View Post
i would make it a very wide gauge solid brass sturdy and dose not tip easily large glass vase and vary thick glass. at least 34". for a hose razan and bowl tangiers small phunnel.
i think i actually have the hookah that you`re describing (except my phunnel bowl isn`t attached to it):

Old November 23rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shisha fan View Post
i think i actually have the hookah that you`re describing (except my phunnel bowl isn`t attached to it):

honestly i dont see how that hookah does not tip, its like 10 times as tall as it is wide.

-matt
Old November 23rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
shisha fan
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
honestly i dont see how that hookah does not tip, its like 10 times as tall as it is wide.

-matt
trust me, it doesn`t tip over. the stem is very heavy (its almost completely massive brass). and the base holds alot of water, so that adds even more weight.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:34 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
I was thinking a good solid brass stem, some nice heavy glass, a namoor hose, and a regular clay bowl, because it does the job right.

You know, i think you could just get a Nour with a namoor and that would be what i described.

edit: I can get a tangiers bowl to smoke right, but i prefer a standard clay bowl, it doesnt drip that much, i get thicker smoke, and the flavor stays.
Hahaha Faisal! Nicely said my friend . Nour Syrians FTW!!!!!!
Old November 23rd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

i would have to say my Nour Syrian is the best hookah in the world.. =P with my razan sultan and my phunnel.
Old November 24th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

Ok start with a classic crystal base none of this lead free crap. Make the stem entirely out of an Iron and aluminum alloy, while your at it make the bowl out of the same alloy. The hose doesn't matter. Ok so it will smoke like hell and probably be toxic but once the stem rusts really well the pyrotechnics will be freaking sweet. Be sure to use this over a worthless cast iron skillet and on a concrete slab that is really thick.

Seriously A large bell vase, a non corrosive metal stem, the bowl of your choice, and the hose of your choice. Everything is subjective so the ultimate hookah is one where you can pick the parts you need and build it based on several designs and materials.
Old November 24th, 2008, 12:45 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
Ok start with a classic crystal base none of this lead free crap. Make the stem entirely out of an Iron and aluminum alloy, while your at it make the bowl out of the same alloy. The hose doesn't matter. Ok so it will smoke like hell and probably be toxic but once the stem rusts really well the pyrotechnics will be freaking sweet. Be sure to use this over a worthless cast iron skillet and on a concrete slab that is really thick.

Seriously A large bell vase, a non corrosive metal stem, the bowl of your choice, and the hose of your choice. Everything is subjective so the ultimate hookah is one where you can pick the parts you need and build it based on several designs and materials.
at first i was going to tell you good luck finding real lead crystal since nooooo where will make it any more... then i saw the rest of the rig you wanted

-matt
Old November 24th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
at first i was going to tell you good luck finding real lead crystal since nooooo where will make it any more... then i saw the rest of the rig you wanted

-matt
Heeeheeee Rust and aluminum and heat makes for fun afternoon.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook