Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Local find

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 1st, 2007, 08:13 PM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Default Local find

Everyday I drive past a hookah lounge called hookah cafe on my way home from work. I stopped by once and they were closed but I peered in the windows and saw tubs of shisha. Well today I stopped in during business hours and hit the jackpot! They have tons of stuff! At least 8 different brands of shisha. All of his shisha is $10.99 a tub. Not bad considering its the only place local and on average I pay $9-$11 for shipping anyhow. The only thing he didnt have was coals, big bummer to me because I am always running out. Someone came in looking for coals while I was there so I am sure he could sell them if he had them. I picked up 2 tubs of AA, White grape and Guava. The white grape is excellent! I am smoking it now.

Billy
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:10 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: Local find

I'm glad to hear Al Amir tasted like anything for you. I tried 2 flavors, Caramel Apple had a taste but was too faint to identify it. Pomegranate was totally flavorless.

As for coals, get with it Husky! :P LOL Order a box or 2 at a time. I will have 6 months worth of coals by the end of the upcoming week. I have no local shops at all, so if I run out of anything I'm doing without until it can be delivered. I kinda take inventory while I have a session. Look to see if I'm close to being out of this or that and order accordingly.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 08:28 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

hehe I am gonna place my order for the exotica's Tuesday. I may order 2 bags so I have plenty. I will review the Guava Al Amir today, so far that white grape was pretty awesome.

Billy
Old September 2nd, 2007, 09:45 AM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Great on the local find... but only 2 boxes? Come on - LOL - I always try to carry 3 to 6 boxes, containers or kinds of coal around the house - partially because we only have Sultan JST or 3 Kings locally {and I think we have the FAKE 3 Kings here in town :P}. I currently have a box of SB coals, 2 bags of Diynimtes, 6 rolls of Goldens and half a box of Sultans.

Just joshing ya Husky...

2 boxes would last you a... month? (snicker)
Old September 2nd, 2007, 10:46 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Well considering I just got a 250g Nakhla Peach and a 250g Nakhla Mixed fruit on friday, I was pushing it trying to get the wife to buy off on 2 more tubs hehe. Besides I have all of that Bounty you sent, and a decent amount of Nakhla Chocomint and a bunch of samples. I am pretty good on Shisha atm, I do need coals though, only have 3 rolls of Ahkla's but I intend to order from Mahir and get 2 bags of exotica's this tues.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 10:47 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Oh BTW Samm, I think I saw some Pharoh's at the lounge. I will see if its peach, man I hope so! That was great!
Share with your friends on facebook