Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Cops have my hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 26th, 2008, 05:53 AM
CPill
Hookah Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to CPill
Default Re: Cops have my hookah

granted i know TONS of people under the legal age smoke.. i still don't let my underage people smoke from my hookah... ESPECIALLY if we're in public. Them not being able to join in the fun is worth it when weighing the consequences.
Old November 26th, 2008, 01:22 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

I have to agree with the cops on this one. People under the legal age should not be given anything they are prohibited from. It's the law.
Old November 26th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Cnphoto
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookahGuru View Post
I was in a car with 4 other people and there was a small bottle of open vodka no one had anything to drink that night but we all got nailed with possession of alcohol while under the age of 21.
Yep, open bottle law
Old November 26th, 2008, 05:59 PM
SaraaiKar
Hookah Enthusiast

This is why I only smoke in a house. I'm 19 but I would rather just avoid the hassle.
Old November 26th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Roflpocalypse
Hookah Newbie

yeah, either that or do it WAYYY outta the way of other people you dont know just in case. But yeah, you may not like it but the cops was just doin their jobs.
Old November 26th, 2008, 07:24 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraaiKar View Post
This is why I only smoke in a house. I'm 19 but I would rather just avoid the hassle.

personally I enjoy the hassle....I enjoy telling the cops they are wrong...and educating them....plus smoking outside is just so much nicer.... I love to hookah and camp or just take it out to a park on a nice day and sit at a picnic bench.

Just like how my friend enjoys smoking his e-cig in nonsmoking areas...just so he can lecture people about its legality.
Old November 26th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Saint King
Hookah Newbie

I don't like cops either.
But you effed up and that's that.
They are just doing their job; after a while you'll relize that.
Even if half of them are either corrup or overweight... LoL?
Old November 27th, 2008, 03:17 AM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Talking Re: Cops have my hookah

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FliM- View Post
Not all teenagers prefer life hooked up to an i.v. of spirits
i did lol
Old November 27th, 2008, 03:27 AM
Murkmastur
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Murkmastur Send a message via Yahoo to Murkmastur

Quote:
Originally Posted by esisomsun View Post
ur a ninja, get it back!
Agreed. Do your stuff, ninja, get your shit back!
Old November 27th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Mende
Hookah Nut

Location: Hometown: Severin,Romania| Living in Manchester, UK
Send a message via Yahoo to Mende

You know what I say.. .%*( tha po'lice!
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:42 AM
Hookah_Ninja
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookah_Ninja

I wish it was so easy to get it all back. But i got kicked out for 5 days because of this.

It just sucks that in my city, the cops know me by name, and they know my truck. I would not of gotten in any trouble with the law, but like i said, the same cop had pulled me over a week before.

They gave my friends tickets for having lighters on them. Im just so happy i didnt get trespassing. That would of gotten my M.O.S. taken away and i would of had to be an infantryman in the army.

But im going to talk to my recruiter to see what i can do about this, and hopefully get it dropped before i leave for the army.

I do not like cops one bit.
Old December 1st, 2008, 09:07 AM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookah_Ninja View Post
I wish it was so easy to get it all back. But i got kicked out for 5 days because of this.

It just sucks that in my city, the cops know me by name, and they know my truck. I would not of gotten in any trouble with the law, but like i said, the same cop had pulled me over a week before.

They gave my friends tickets for having lighters on them. Im just so happy i didnt get trespassing. That would of gotten my M.O.S. taken away and i would of had to be an infantryman in the army.

But im going to talk to my recruiter to see what i can do about this, and hopefully get it dropped before i leave for the army.

I do not like cops one bit.
Mayhaps if your primary concern is your eligibility for the forces you may want to make sure you are the perfect citizen. Being one of the members of the armed forces means you must be willing to give your life to defend the people living in this country, the freedoms and liberties of those people and the goverment that provides us with the life we lead.

By the way a good number of those cops you hate are probably former soldiers. That is a career path chosen by many of the vets I know. They are mostly good people who fight the same fight a soldier often does but on a local playing field. They defend our way of life from those that may wish to harm us or take away our freedom. They deserve as much respect as we can provide them. They are part of our armed forces as well and lead a dangerous and stressful lifestyle.
Old December 1st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
Mayhaps if your primary concern is your eligibility for the forces you may want to make sure you are the perfect citizen. Being one of the members of the armed forces means you must be willing to give your life to defend the people living in this country, the freedoms and liberties of those people and the goverment that provides us with the life we lead.

By the way a good number of those cops you hate are probably former soldiers. That is a career path chosen by many of the vets I know. They are mostly good people who fight the same fight a soldier often does but on a local playing field. They defend our way of life from those that may wish to harm us or take away our freedom. They deserve as much respect as we can provide them. They are part of our armed forces as well and lead a dangerous and stressful lifestyle.
Well said! Don't try to find a way out of your trouble. Man up!
Old December 1st, 2008, 02:03 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

You can't have a lighter when you are underage? What?

I could buy lighters when I was underage...how could I not possess one...
Old December 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

This is from wikianswers....

Quote:
The legal age to buy a lighter is 18 this is because lighters use butane gas or petrol fuel both these are illegal to be in the possesion of under 18
interesting...i was just gonna assume if it were true it was because it would be considered tobacco paraphernalia...but that would mean grill lighters would not be illegal...so this covers both i guess...

also you make buy matches under 18 right?
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hookah_Ninja
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Hookah_Ninja

Anything that can contribute to helping an underage person smoke tobacco product is illegal for them to have. Even rolling papers. I asked the cops a lot of questions, im a real dick to cops.

i know they are pretty much all from the armed forces, i have conversations with them while im sitting in handcuffs.

It just upsets me because i dont have anywhere to go to smoke my hookah, so when i find a peaceful spot, they have to come bust up the party. And knowing im in the army now, they bring shit down on me harder.

But what-evs.
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Quote:
Anything that can contribute to helping an underage person smoke tobacco product is illegal for them to have. Even rolling papers. I asked the cops a lot of questions, im a real dick to cops.

i know they are pretty much all from the armed forces, i have conversations with them while im sitting in handcuffs.

It just upsets me because i dont have anywhere to go to smoke my hookah, so when i find a peaceful spot, they have to come bust up the party. And knowing im in the army now, they bring shit down on me harder.

But what-evs.
Cops are more lenient to you when youre in the armed forces and not next to a major installation.

Cops are kinda strict otherwise, because there are a lot of idiots who make the rest of us look bad, DUI's etc.

Key is to be respectful, even when being an ass. And never never allow minors to partake in something they are not legally allowed to do. I mean as a minor i couldnt even sit at the bar at a dave and busters w/ my dad, now its not an issue, but you gotta wait like the rest of us did

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:56 AM
Lei-Riddick
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Lei-Riddick Send a message via Yahoo to Lei-Riddick

they may drop the charges totally if you go to court and have a decent lawyer, especially since ur thinking about joining the military. something similar happened to my husband but he was with a friend and the friend had some illegal crap and they both got their charges dropped bc they were joining the military and plus the cop never came to court
Old December 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

why is everyone mad about the whole underage thing i myself started smoking hookah when i was seventeen you guys cannot honestly tell me you didnt do it until you were legal
Old December 3rd, 2008, 01:21 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by III_3_TDS_3_III View Post
why is everyone mad about the whole underage thing i myself started smoking hookah when i was seventeen you guys cannot honestly tell me you didnt do it until you were legal
Yes I can.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 05:13 PM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

im not saying individually i mean you cant all say you havent smoked before you were 18

everyones talking like they never have done anything illegal

im all for the law im just saying its something that happens when your a teenager they want to experiment we all went through it
Old December 4th, 2008, 07:08 PM
sammniamii
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by III_3_TDS_3_III View Post
Yes, I waited until I was in my 20's before I started smoking - cloves or hookah. I didn't drink until legal either. Never once crossed my mind to bother trying, so just take this as a life lesson.

Stop complaining and work to correct the issue and don't repeate it. Good luck on joining the armed forces.
Old December 4th, 2008, 10:10 PM
FusionX
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to FusionX

so I live in New Jersey where cops are known to be real poopfaces. My buddy is in the marine core and one night we were driving around and a cop pulled us over. My buddy showed him his marine core ID and the cop let us go...

He said ----> "I'm not gonna give you any bullshit, but I was bored and had nothing better to do."
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:03 AM
MarshyTheKid
Hookah Nut

Quote:

But what-evs.
They know you, they know your truck. Being a dick to them is just going to make matters worse. Good luck getting it dropped when you're a douche to the cops man. Since you say that they're after you, wouldn't it make more sense to not be a dick to them?
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:44 AM
jayrunner89
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89

the main point is that u can not get mad because u got in trouble for breaking the breaking the law. the law is what it is, nothing u can do about it but man up do what u got to do. i got a ticket for not wearing a seat belt and my passenger not wearing one, $160 for a seat belt and i went and took care of it, it sucked but it is what it is
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook