Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

AF issues?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:16 PM
kalutika's Avatar
kalutika
Status: Offline
Mad Alchemist

 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,250
Default Re: AF issues?

AF
Mint
Cardamon
Pipe

Salloum
unflavored

SB
Pumpkin pie

grommets and coals.

Not the most amazing order but it's going to be full of new flavors and tobacco for me. Thanks again for all the help guys. That's why this place is the best.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:25 PM
ZenSilk's Avatar
ZenSilk
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: AF issues?

YES, Excellent order!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Xazon
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 485
Default Re: AF issues?

Dude mint is so good absolutly the best on the market
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:55 PM
abu ronin's Avatar
abu ronin
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mpls
Posts: 4,498
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: AF issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
AF
Mint
Cardamon
Pipe

Salloum
unflavored

SB
Pumpkin pie

grommets and coals.

Not the most amazing order but it's going to be full of new flavors and tobacco for me. Thanks again for all the help guys. That's why this place is the best.
Perfect! I'm so proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM
jayrunner89's Avatar
jayrunner89
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ashtabula, OH
Posts: 1,206
Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89
Default Re: AF issues?

af is pretty much the only thing i smoke and its been doing me good, good taste good smoke
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old November 28th, 2008, 09:10 PM
DJ HOSSEIX's Avatar
DJ HOSSEIX
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Irvine California
Posts: 44
Default Re: AF issues?

Although i too currently have my taste buds going for more traditional style tobacco especially the ones i brought back from iran and the more "spice" like tobaccoes i can confidently tell you that if you get any AF with dates of july 08 + you will be ok. I tried some of the 2007 batches and it was crap but the recent 08's are really good. So far i have tried the following:

AF orange
AF grape
AF mint
AF watermelon (a bit too strong tasting for me)
AF melon
AF strawberry
AF apple
AF Esk. Apple
AF jasmin
AF Gum
AF Cinnamon
AF Cardamon
AF grenadine
AF Plum

I am close to opening my lounge here in california so i get a lot of samples from AF and i particularly told them to send me some of their newest production date samples and rest assure they were great.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old November 28th, 2008, 11:59 PM
kalutika's Avatar
kalutika
Status: Offline
Mad Alchemist

 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,250
Default Re: AF issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ HOSSEIX View Post
Although i too currently have my taste buds going for more traditional style tobacco especially the ones i brought back from iran and the more "spice" like tobaccoes i can confidently tell you that if you get any AF with dates of july 08 + you will be ok. I tried some of the 2007 batches and it was crap but the recent 08's are really good. So far i have tried the following:

AF orange
AF grape
AF mint
AF watermelon (a bit too strong tasting for me)
AF melon
AF strawberry
AF apple
AF Esk. Apple
AF jasmin
AF Gum
AF Cinnamon
AF Cardamon
AF grenadine
AF Plum

I am close to opening my lounge here in california so i get a lot of samples from AF and i particularly told them to send me some of their newest production date samples and rest assure they were great.
Sounds great. Thanks for the advice and I wish you the best of luck on the business. Where are you opening?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old November 29th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Rob416's Avatar
Rob416
Status: Offline
Hookah Guru
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York Long Island
Posts: 2,085
Send a message via AIM to Rob416
Default Re: AF issues?

hmmm i need to order me some Af grape.. i never had a good batch yet... =(
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old November 29th, 2008, 05:29 PM
The Egyptian's Avatar
The Egyptian
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 1,472
Default Re: AF issues?

Don't order AF Grape, not worth the risk. I had a 250g tub that tastes very delicious, then 1KG tub that tasted like s**t
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old November 30th, 2008, 06:52 PM
abu ronin's Avatar
abu ronin
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mpls
Posts: 4,498
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: AF issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Egyptian View Post
Don't order AF Grape, not worth the risk. I had a 250g tub that tastes very delicious, then 1KG tub that tasted like s**t
For like the gatrillionth time!! CHECK THE DATES BEFORE YOU BUY!!! The issues regarding grape occured during the fall/winter '07. Anything post feb. '08 should be fine.
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sorted out my various issues. ronchinoy Hookah Discussion 2 August 27th, 2008 09:30 AM
Mnhookah Website Issues Tarik(MNH) Hookah Discussion 1 July 17th, 2008 06:08 PM
Networking Issues larrypzlast General Yada-Yada 6 June 2nd, 2008 11:23 PM
Issues! larrypzlast Hookah Discussion 10 February 12th, 2008 05:48 PM
Health issues ( compared to smoking) elkasb Hookah Discussion 3 July 30th, 2007 02:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.