Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

UpGradde! for that double dose of Pimp'n

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 4th, 2007, 03:09 PM
hookahpimp
Hookah Nut

Default UpGradde! for that double dose of Pimp'n

well i am going upgrade the site this week with a new shopping cart and all that good stuff... i kinda want some feed back on my site and what would make it more user frendly...
Old September 4th, 2007, 03:23 PM
boomhauer
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boomhauer Send a message via Yahoo to boomhauer
Default Re: UpGradde! for that double dose of Pimp'n

again? i remember trying to do this the first time, ill get to work on trying to find something for you to fix apart from the left sidebar which takes forever to load on most browsers other than IE
Old September 4th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Sambooka
Sambooka Jr.

I didn't notice anything bad about the navigation? I just thought there were some kinks, that needed to be worked out in the shopping cart ..?

Well if ya want some additional feedback to consider for down the road ... One thing I have heard from other purchasers is that they would like the ability to receive tracking info upon shipment. Another thing you may consider is giving buyers the ability to log into PYH and check status? Past Orders? Etc.

Definitely some hoses in your store Washables

Cheers!

http://www.hookahpro.com - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon
HookahPro.com .. powered by Elites!
Old September 4th, 2007, 04:57 PM
boomhauer
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boomhauer Send a message via Yahoo to boomhauer

and here is the coming list
[list][*]left side bar to load faster if possible on all other browsers (probably slow because its flash)[*]when log in i have no clue i logged in so a confirmation here if possible[*]be able to check what you ordered in the past[*]ability to change your password. i may have just missed it but i am still going on with the default password that was given randomly.[*]when i read on another forum through a proxy it said that people where not getting a tracking number unless they contacted you. some people see it as shady business if they dont get one automatically[*]on the very bottom of the main page it says.
Quote:
Home
Welcome to Pimp Your Hookah
[/list]might want to move the welcome portion to the top to make people feel welcome. [list][*]have someone finish adding all the items. some people would order more things from the site but there is a huge void when it comes to accessories. heck if you wanted me to i could come over before work or when i have a day off and just show me how you want it done and i can do it. i want the site to succeed [*]in the about us it says that you do custom hookah's/hoses yet no where else in the store does it say that. most of the people who visit the site wont know about this and if they are buying a gift for someone having a custom one would be great. so yeah list this somewhere else on the site where its visible, almost no one checks the about us section[/list]
if i can think of more ill put them up, this is it for now though
Old September 4th, 2007, 05:46 PM
shishaholiC
Hookah Pro

i use the maxthon browser and i aint got any prob there. Guys, just change to a decent browser. Delete Firefox and opera
EDIT : I just noticed that in the My account section the "login " button is over the pass word field
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM
ASUSEAN
Hookah Nut

like evryone else said.. side bar on left is slow/ usually doesn't even work and you cannot access the site then
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:36 PM
HookahETC
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HookahETC

You sometimes have broken links. I haven't noticed anything else besides that. In the beginning when you first opened, there were some shopping cart problems, but Im sure you got to them already...i think
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook