Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

First Al Fakher Order

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old December 10th, 2008, 01:50 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via MSN to Murkmastur Send a message via Yahoo to Murkmastur
Default Re: First Al Fakher Order

Grape is risky, Strawberry tastes like really bad strawberry fruit snacks, Orange is good, Cocktail is alright and I like it more from the 50gram packs than the tub, same goes for melon. I hear good things about grape mint and lemon mint. I have no clue what watermelon tastes like, but I hear it's pretty candy-ish..like jolly ranchers.
Old December 10th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Hookah Newbie

bro ive tried A LOT of AF and lucky for me i never ran into a bad batch, and hopefully you dont either. If you are getting the strawberry it is prbly one of the most tastiest if you mix it with AF orange. Do a 70%orange 30%strawberry.

Melon is awesum by itself and also as a mixer with orange. Orange by itself is amazing too, it is always on my top stash. Grape-mint is great, lemon-mint is "alright" and by that i mean it taste more like lemon than mint. AF mint is a great flavor that you can never go wrong with. AF watermelon, its a bit intense (for me that is) so that is a flavor i would never get from AF. Cocktail is also another flavor i pass, i rathar get tropical punch from fumar (its amazing). If you get a good batch of grape like ive been getting you will fall in love with it. Double apple is one of my faves too but it is more licorice tasting (which i like), single apple and eskandari apple are also good choices.

Overall i hope you enjoy the flavors you got and are blessed with the good stuff and not the rancid like some of the members here have gotten.

Last edited by DJ HOSSEIX; December 10th, 2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: speling
Old December 10th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via Yahoo to CPill

I've never had a bad batch of AF either... and i probably go through a 250 tub every 3 or 4 days.
and to answer your question: i'd pick your buddy.

if i gave 1 point to each flavor i liked, it'd go to each EXCEPT the orange and the watermelon. so that's 3 for you ((because you picked 2 of the same flavor... and grape isn't that great alone in my opinion)) and 4 for your buddy... so there ya go

but i hope you guys enjoy it, you still have a very wide mix of flavors to try so you're good to go.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook