Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Video: Nour and KM and Starbuzz Citrus Mint

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 11th, 2008, 12:36 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Video: Nour and KM and Starbuzz Citrus Mint

Haha! Great video review Faisal! Very unbiased, and I believe that's what the fans was looking for. I too prefer the Nour over any KM, but that's just me with my proud Syrian heritage maybe LOL. As promised, I couldn't wait to view this review, much appreciation for taking the time to compose this. The bloopers were hilarious!!! ROFL!! Anyways, I have a feeling John will get more Nour orders, and that's always great. Take care Faisal and keep these videos coming brother

Salaam,

- Mohamed
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:01 PM
CPill
Hookah Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to CPill

very good review, very unbiased. my next hookah will definitely be a Nour, seeing as how i have a KM already. I want a shorter hookah next time and the Nour seems to be the way to go. I really like the idea that the syrian is heavier metal and heavier glass.
kudos to adding in the outtakes lol i know my friends would PROBABLY do the same haha.
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

Im neither Syrian nor Eygiptian and unfortuanetly don't have a KM or a Nour (I've got a Mya Gyro, which is beautiful but doesn't purge) and i have to say my next hookah will be a Nour. It looks alot nicer than the KM, better build quality, more durable and still smokes the same and will purge because its traditional chamber. Therefore IMO the Nour wins hands down. The only advantage that the KM has over the Nour is that it's taller and has a better hose but who cares when you have a Nammor/Razzon.

One thing though, the base that comes with the Nour from ******* Hookah, is it actually made by Nour?
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:05 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

i have no idea!! other nours come w/ mya hoses...

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old December 12th, 2008, 04:38 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

i am kind of hurt that i haven't received any credit for thinking up the idea....

kidding, sort of
Old December 12th, 2008, 06:32 AM
vinylsplinters
Hookah Newbie

that is honestly one of the best comparison vids Ive seen
Old December 14th, 2008, 02:05 AM
hukkadude
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
i have no idea!! other nours come w/ mya hoses...
I hope you are right about how good the Nours are.. I just ordered one from the hookah store.

And about the mya hoses, I asked Les why the hoses pictured didn\'t look like the ones in your review and this is what he told me.

On imported items such as these, the hoses that are shipped from Syria are very inconsistent in color and quality. So to offer us better consistency, he just ships with 72\" Mya hoses which are as good as or better than the Nour hoses.

So the hose coming with my hookah is probably just fine, but I ordered a Razan to go with it anyway.
Old December 14th, 2008, 04:42 AM
h0lic
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to h0lic Send a message via Yahoo to h0lic

Thanks for the review it answered some things that I was curious about. I had a feeling the KM wasn't going to be as solid as the Nour but I've never had the chance to compare for myself.

I was curious about the Nour bases too. Are they generic or does Nour make them?
Old December 14th, 2008, 06:52 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

One should contact a vendor to inquire about the authenticity of the other parts of the hookah.

The hose i received with mine may not have been too attractive, however, it smokes better than a mya hose and is built better, the tip screws on and isnt glued on, and its wider.

The glass, well I'm not sure, I've seen nour's sold w/ turkish and persian bases before, so i have no idea. The differentiating parts however lie in the stem (and the matching ashtray for it of course).

and thanks KillerB for suggesting i do this

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook