Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

hookah moochers

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 11th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: hookah moochers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Egyptian View Post
I did not understand that?
Sorry, some guys from work are going to Egypt. I think Cairo I don't remember where you live actually seems I thought it was close to there I may be way off. They are used to paying $12 a pop to smoke hookah. You were saying you smoke alone now. Mostly I was joking (obviously a bad one since I have to explain it) because I think they were going home to see family. These were the guys that pointed me towards the better hookah lounges here.
Old December 11th, 2008, 04:07 PM
DarkD3vil
Hookah Nut

i got friends i smoke with. and once i a blue moon they offer to pay for my tobacco or coals but not very often. eh i dont know it sucks being outta tobacco all the time but whateves
Old December 11th, 2008, 04:16 PM
CPill
Hookah Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to CPill

Eh not when i smoke from my rig. If i'm smoking my own i'm either 1) at home or 2) at the college with some friends.
in case 1: only a select few friends come over to smoke and they even bought their OWN tobacco flavors they like so we can use that, and they don't mind me using some every now and again if i felt the need.
case 2: there are usually 4 hokahs set up, so not a lot of "mooching" goes on to the extent that i'd be broken, so YES there are moochers, but not too bad for me to mind.

what i DIDN'T like... is at a hookah lounge/pool hall i'd smoke at, i'd have friends of mine come and sit with me and smoke and shoot pool with me... but i'd always end up footing the tab, which sometimes because 100 bucks!!! well, after that, i said "if you don't at least pitch in a LITTLE bit, go somewhere else". Idk if they bit--ed and moaned about it because i couldn't care less to listen.

plus i had friends that WOULD pay and WOULD be like "hey pay up" if i didn't.

but those couple times mooching went unchecked... it sucked big testicles.
Old December 11th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Wraggot
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Wraggot

Eh, I make a lot more money than most of my friends, I don't mind sharing my shisha. It's a social activity, after all.
Old December 11th, 2008, 05:07 PM
D-Szlos
Hookah Pro

I prefer to get them really drunk, and once they pass out i help myself to the contents of their wallets
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:50 PM
chain
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshyTheKid View Post
Put out a jar and say if you want to smoke, put in a buck or two.
+1

i've had a couple guys from college pitch in when we smoke on campus, but i've smoked a lot with a lot of my friends which uses up a lot of my stash some pay some don't other buy me food or other things. i don't smoke alone so i'm happy to give most times, i couldn't do a bowl myself anyways. but i'm a fan of the jar idea for certain
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Luv2Smoke
Hookah Pro

My friends come to my house occasionally and we all smoke shisha but i never ask money and wouldn't accept it if they offered but they have brought shisha as a gift, which i accepted . Sometimes id go around to there house and they'll have their own shisha but most of the time we smoke at mine because there not free top smoke at home as i am. I smoke the most out of all of them and mostly smoke by myself, not extacly alone because i have my wife with me but she doesn't smoke. The only person who somes regularly with me is my little brother who lives accross the street but i can't expect him to chip in.

However if was still at Uni (we call College, University in UK) and all my friends smoked then everyone would be expected to chip in for the shisha and coal before its purchased but if it's already purchased then no one would expect to pay for it.
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:54 PM
UXK
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via AIM to UXK Send a message via Yahoo to UXK

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Szlos View Post
I prefer to get them really drunk, and once they pass out i help myself to the contents of their wallets
+1

also find some funny items for jokes the next day when they are hungover.

to the OP id say only tell a select few people that you don't mind you sharing with to have a session. When those stragglers come in and ask to smoke have that group say they each pitched in some odd amount to help out. that way you keep some good friends and make money.

or say you dont have any supplies and cant afford it at the moment.
Old December 11th, 2008, 08:06 PM
CPill
Hookah Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to CPill

you could tell them you have herpes and no extra mouthtips
Old December 12th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

You could do what I do and find a highly stressed woman. Anything as relaxing and escapist as hookah goes over great for her. Alcohol and hookah and she is in a good mood feeling happy.
Old December 12th, 2008, 10:35 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

you know you can taze the moocher, then calmly take their wallet, open it, and take the money out, and drop the wallet on their face, walking away saying, bout time you payed.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Fezzik
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
you know you can taze the moocher, then calmly take their wallet, open it, and take the money out, and drop the wallet on their face, walking away saying, bout time you payed.
Don't taze me bro. Don't taze me bro. Bro don't taze me. AHhhhhhhhhhhhh Did you see that did you see aaaaaaaahahhaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:30 PM
chain
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
Don't taze me bro. Don't taze me bro. Bro don't taze me. AHhhhhhhhhhhhh Did you see that did you see aaaaaaaahahhaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
hahaha "what did i do what did i do" "somebody help me!" :P
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

I actually dont mind people coming round to smoke as i dont like to smoke by myslef and usually cant finish a bowl.

But what really gets to me is that i have a couple of friends that come and smoke and chill, but when they are about to leave they ask for some of my stash and i cant say no most of the time, its like im they personally shop or something.

I actually stopped calling them to smoke as all they do is take my shisha and coals
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:55 PM
reality-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
This is the best solution! I use it all the time.. except before I taze them I use to pepparsprey their eyes and when the screams get to loud, I taze.
But yeah.. This only happend once.. Then I suddenly ran out of friends.. nobody wanted to come over anymore and smoke shisha so now Im mostly alone... But thats okey cus the shisha last much longer!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook