Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

tray

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old December 17th, 2008, 10:35 PM
t-rev
Hookah Newbie

Default tray

k so i recently purchased a new Nour karakol brass syrian hookah http://www.thehookah.com/nour-karako...h-28-inch.html and when it arrived everything was perfect and then i got to where i was placing the tray on the stem only to find that it didnt fit! idk if i missed something or what but the tray sits only about half way down to where it is supposed to in the picture and therefore makes no room for the bowl and bowl grommet to fit please help if you know whats wrong otherwise i need to complain to thehookah.com and i really dont want to wait any longer for them to ship me a new hookah
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Thunder
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: tray

some pics !!
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:47 AM
ChronicHookah
Banned

does the piece that the bowl fits on "unscrew" off? some nours have that but from the pic it doesn't look that way
Old December 18th, 2008, 01:08 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

seconding what john said..... you have to unscrew the thing your bowl grommet goes on, place the tray down, and then replace the piece you unscrewed
Old December 18th, 2008, 01:50 AM
t-rev
Hookah Newbie

i checked around and the stem is all one solid piece nothing unscrews i would post pics but atm i cant because my camera isnt working with my computer (whole other problem but the problem seems just as simple as the whole in the tray is just to small to accompany the width of the stem i cant call them until tommorow so im pretty much just trying to figure out whats up until then any other ideas id be glad to hear them thank you
Old December 18th, 2008, 04:23 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rev View Post
i checked around and the stem is all one solid piece nothing unscrews i would post pics but atm i cant because my camera isnt working with my computer (whole other problem but the problem seems just as simple as the whole in the tray is just to small to accompany the width of the stem i cant call them until tommorow so im pretty much just trying to figure out whats up until then any other ideas id be glad to hear them thank you
Really? are you sure? thats freakin weird.
Old December 18th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

I find this comment funny in the description part of this item "Nour hookahs have become quite popular due to their designs but most notably for their level of quality." I guess in your instance this isnt true hehe. It does say in the description that it is a solid shaft so it more than likely does not unscrew. You may have to contact them for a replacement tray that actually fits.
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Scoop
Hookah Guru

ive owned that nour before, it does not unscrew. call them and tell them the tray doesn't fit. im sure they will send another.
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:37 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

that sucks...but is mildy amusing....where is photolinger co comment?
Old December 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM
TheHookah.com
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rev View Post
k so i recently purchased a new Nour karakol brass syrian hookah http://www.thehookah.com/nour-karako...h-28-inch.html and when it arrived everything was perfect and then i got to where i was placing the tray on the stem only to find that it didnt fit! idk if i missed something or what but the tray sits only about half way down to where it is supposed to in the picture and therefore makes no room for the bowl and bowl grommet to fit please help if you know whats wrong otherwise i need to complain to thehookah.com and i really dont want to wait any longer for them to ship me a new hookah
Hi, contact us with your order info, and we will happily correct the problem if the tray doesn't fit.
Old December 18th, 2008, 07:11 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

I fear he's a secret KM conspirator, this is only the shame the great an wondrous name of Nour.

Hey, my nour is sexy, it works, and I even sleep with it at night when my wife is gone.

I am completely surprised that it doesnt fit and that wasnt caught at the factory....

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook