Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Ugh, buying shisha is ridiculous.

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
Old January 16th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Ugh, buying shisha is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by UXK View Post
thats why it was nice to be sponsored by ******* or draxxus for most of the time ive played. :P

i think it would be possible to a so-to-speak 'wal-mart' of shisha but shipping would take longer for the less popular brand. since like most distributors they would have to order in bulk at a time. stay stocked up on the most popular stuff and basically special order the hard to find stuff when demanded.

just my .02
I ENVY YOU!!!!!!!! ******* is one of my all time favorite paints but the filed i go to now doesnt stock it and the field i worked at stopped stocking it at the field a few months before i parted ways (new management didnt get along with us and being paid on credit or a little cash when we bugged hard enough made it easy to kick us out). my team was only sponsored by atomic ordnance paint grenades cause our mentor was affiliated with them. the only paint ive ever shot i liked more than ******* was proball platinum but that was once and we never were able to get it again, lately its been a lot of PMI stuff when i hit up scenarios and the local field now that runs their own scenarios uses red legion and some other of the same manufacture, personally not to big on it. it doesnt help that i shoot an auto mag now and up until after the last game i played i was running the lightest spring so it was a little rough on paint and i would break left and right unless it was rather warm out, havent gotten to try it out with a harder spring to lighten up the force on the balls but i think it will be better... just havent played since april, sucks being a college student especially when my whole team is in the same boat

Old January 16th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to UXK Send a message via Yahoo to UXK
Default Re: Ugh, buying shisha is ridiculous.

haha yeah. i was more of a tournament player. ******* was nice but my team would always get the seconds which werent bad for practice and of course step up a couple grades for tournaments but they were having some rough batches that didnt help much during tournaments. the past couple months i was playing for one of the Bushwackers divisional teams and the draxxus was much better than *******. not to mention free paint for tournaments so we would change out all of our pods after each game.

but i quit once nppl went under for the same reason. college=no money.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook